Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My younger brother is 15 and I found condom’s on his dresser

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
This is a year old since now hes 16, but when he was 15 some months ago, I found condoms on his dresser. He went to many parties over the summer and had at least 3 girlfriends in the span of a year. He has friends and good grades. He is also taller than me. :fuk: Mogs me in literally every way possible

earlybloomerpill

I have a younger brother too, but he's still very young.

Tbh, I don't know whether to be proud or envious if your younger brother mogs you and has a better youth than you do. It's different than if your older brother were to mog you.

In my case, I do hope that he grows up to not end up in the same situation as I am and to not have wasted his youth. I guess since we have a greater age gap the relationship is less about competing with each other and more of a father-son like bond when you want him to have a better experience that you did.

earlybloomerpill
Nah, 15 is normal. Nothing early about that, when I was in HS some years ago people were definitely starting to fuck if not already at 14/15
I have a younger brother too, but he's still very young.

Tbh, I don't know whether to be proud or envious if your younger brother mogs you and has a better youth than you do. It's different than if your older brother were to mog you.

In my case, I do hope that he grows up to not end up in the same situation as I am and to not have wasted his youth. I guess since we have a greater age gap the relationship is less about competing with each other and more of a father-son like bond when you want him to have a better experience that you did.
Yes..I’m not sure how to feel about it. I just hope he doesn’t ditch me because he acts like a normie asshole many times

life is good and easy
butt not for us
we give them joy

Use some acid :feelsjuice:

Use some acid :feelsjuice:
Nope

How old are you
Turning 19 in the summer
see if he can get one of his female friends to fuck you :yes:
You think I haven’t tried this already :feelshaha:

Weren't you the blackcel with jerry avi.

This is a year old since now hes 16, but when he was 15 some months ago, I found condoms on his dresser. He went to many parties over the summer and had at least 3 girlfriends in the span of a year. He has friends and good grades. He is also taller than me. :fuk: Mogs me in literally every way possible
:feelsrope: brutal times ahead brocel :blackpill:

Weren't you the blackcel with jerry avi.
Indeed :feelsaww:
Are you a freshman in college?
Yeah, I did my past semester and did not ascend despite my campus being 60% female . Also have no friends either, and I’m not kidding, like I literally have no one to talk to other than parents who don’t know shit, and you guys online

no way ur back

i remember seeing some of ur posts when i first signed up

Absolutely brutal, I’ll be 18 this summer.

I’m a senior in high school and I’ll be graduating in less than 4 months, no signs of ascension whatsoever and no friends.
I hope that college can be different later this year but I’ll probably just end up in the same position as I did in high school.
If there’s anything you can change maybe like your weight if you have a lot of body fat that is covering ur face maybe try changing that now so that you can ascend? If not I don’t have any tips, just try social circle maxxing, but if all else fails then it’s over.

Having siblings in general is so suifuel
You see their success and how everyone validates them while you get all the blame for your failures

Young sex haver pill is the worst there are literal teenagers experiencing what I couldn't experience till now.

What a faggot

my 11 year old brother and my 15 year old brother both have gfs, i know how you feel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back