Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my younger brother has now reached 6ft in height

• Thread starter Deleted member 34825
  • Start date
Deleted member 34825

Deleted member 34825

Self-banned
-
what the fuck? he just came back from a doctors appointment, and the papers have it shown offically that he's 6ft+ in height at just 16. we're both rice, from the same rice parents. How does he win the genetic lottery for asians while I'm just stuck here in my own shit?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

what the fuck? he just came back from a doctors appointment, and the papers have it shown offically that he's 6ft+ in height at just 16. we're both rice, from the same rice parents. How does he win the genetic lottery for asians while I'm just stuck here in my own shit?

Tall rice? Thats pretty rare. We should just accept that god hates us

Can heavily relate, I'm about your height OP while my brothers are 6'2"+ with the eldest being 6'3", we're all fully grown adults too

Rape him to assert dominance