Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My years of NEETing became useful

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Starting from the summer of 2015 until this year, I would go to college but sporadically and then drop out again. I dropped countless of times and whenever I did, I had to wait months for the next school year to start. So I spent most of my time alone, meeting up once a week with friends. Now normies really cannot deal with the fact they can't be degenerate as much anymore, crying about how alone they are, et cetera and I'm like, "Welcome to my life, bitch." This shit doesn't even affect me. :lul:

I’ve only left my house to smoke and I spend all day in my bed

Quarantine or not this is my life

I've never understood the point of going to college, it sounds like a waste of money to me.

The term "Normies wouldn't last much in our bodies" is being proven irl right now.After only one week of staying inside they are losing their shit(and you have to take into account that they still can chat with friends or partners and get validation on social media).They can't even take a little part of our suffering for a week.

I've never understood the point of going to college, it sounds like a waste of money to me.
It is a way of baiting normies into becoming wageslaves, by saddling them with debt that they are then forced to spend decades of their lives paying off.

I have been dragging out my college days as well, it is very based.

They’re going to end eventually