Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my worst mental hospital experience

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
I refused to take the medication and sat in the corner and a nurse came over and talked to me for hours trying to get me to take it but I kept telling them no I don't want to so eventually they got a bunch of adults to hold me down and they injected me with medication. i still have scary dreams about this now and its a main reason why i dont trust doctors, nurses or any mental health people.

I refused to take the medication and sat in the corner and a nurse came over and talked to me for hours trying to get me to take it but I kept telling them no I don't want to so eventually they got a bunch of adults to hold me down and they injected me with medication. i still have scary dreams about this now and its a main reason why i dont trust doctors, nurses or any mental health people.
Vsauce schizo speech bubble

Doctors sucks ass, They dont listen to their patients

It took me like 20 minutes to convince a nurse not to give me a med. fucking exhausting when ur sane and don't need the emergency meds but they assume ur anxious or psychotic just because u get agitated when they wont piss off.

It took me like 20 minutes to convince a nurse not to give me a med. fucking exhausting when ur sane and don't need the emergency meds but they assume ur anxious or psychotic just because u get agitated when they wont piss off.
you got lucky, my parents and the doctors blackmail me to take them

you got lucky, my parents and the doctors blackmail me to take them
i still take meds. i was referring to emergency medication being forced on u in a psych ward. nurses are trained to basically force u to take the meds they really wont piss off. if u got injected tho im assuming u got a really bad case of schizo or bipolar and u need to take ur shit.

I hate mental health facilities for this reason. They want to force as many zogpills in you until you are at your limit and then they keep going. They never actually try to help you only sedate you so you won't be their problem.

Fuck jewpharma. If things were different I would bomb some of these facilities in game

Brutal af. Zogpills made me feel brain dead. People only love working in psych wards because they can be abusive without any consequences. It’s only a place for normies to have a power trip tbh.

Lobotomy and castration of "unfit" males haven't disappeared anywhere. They only erased it from the books and changed the terms into "treatments". They don't have to do surgery anymore because they can put down unwanted people with only a small pill such as risperidone which will also turn them even more undesirable due to huge weight gain, developing tits, becoming numb, stunting height growth, possible acne, erectile dysfunction and much more.

Why did you go there?

Lobotomy and castration of "unfit" males haven't disappeared anywhere. They only erased it from the books and changed the terms into "treatments". They don't have to do surgery anymore because they can put down unwanted people with only a small pill such as risperidone which will also turn them even more undesirable due to huge weight gain, developing tits, becoming numb, stunting height growth, possible acne, erectile dysfunction and much more.
better all that shit than psychotic symptoms.

is it helping? ur appetite is probably insane.
not really. also i hate eating so i just accept the hunger and still dont eat much. they actually though i had a eating disorder and made me drink weird drinks but they stopped sending me then after some time.

not really. also i hate eating so i just accept the hunger and still dont eat much. they actually though i had a eating disorder and made me drink weird drinks but they stopped sending me then after some time.
is ur OCD uncontrolled? i knew a couple people in a psych ward who could barely eat due to intrusive thoughts and extreme pickiness.

is ur OCD uncontrolled? i knew a couple people in a psych ward who could barely eat due to intrusive thoughts and extreme pickiness.
yes and i cant stop it. it sucks and hell every day dealing with it. i struggle to do pretty much everything including make threads on this website

Getting pumped up with literal drugs against ones will is a truecel trait and i relate

yes and i cant stop it. it sucks and hell every day dealing with it. i struggle to do pretty much everything including make threads on this website
stay in contact with a psychiatrist and don't be hesitant to try different meds or doses. OCD is a disease that cannot be delt with through will power alone. u NEED a proper medication plan or u fucked.

stay in contact with a psychiatrist and don't be hesitant to try different meds or doses. OCD is a disease that cannot be delt with through will power alone. u NEED a proper medication plan or u fucked.
thank you brocel

Last edited: