Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My worst cope

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
My most unrealistic cope is hoping that one day just maybe one day a foid sees the spark within me, the spark that is deeply hidden through the darkness that is the pain and hatred that has swallowed my core whole. To have this woman save me so that i can to see the light again. To no longer be consumed by all, because someone unrelated to me finally truly cares about me, someone that loves the unlovable, not for the success i will have made but for my soul.

Incel haters they hate this idea, because in their cruel eyes we have slighted the natural order and must be properly punished for it. No room for redemption unless you bow down to them like peasant. "women don't owe you nothing" and you have to measure up to some ridiculous standard just to have shot with them while they get a pick at whoever they want, It's just not fair.

I do everything to pull myself out of the darkness but it's just not enough, No matter how many weights i lift, no matter how many resumes i sent out, no matter how much money i make, no matter how much improve my health. It's never going to be enough to stifle the loneilness that consumes my very soul. Because nothing can improve on my social disability, I've been to several guidance councilors, I've been part of several meet up groups based on shared hobbies, I was part of sports team. It all didn't matter i never made an friends. I tried talking to women all the time and they treated me like i was a machine, giving out the most uninterested responses towards what i say to them, They didn't see me as a friend. Just person to add to there stupid social media ego, to get there number up, more followers, more score didn't matter. I never had a fair chance and i will never get one.

I just so desperately wish that blackpill was wrong, that the truths it provided were not truths but illusions. But everywhere a turn, everywhere I look all i see is the blackpill constantly being proved to be correct. From what i see on the internet to what see in real life, the modern woman is soulless. They just can't love a man like me because i have nothing material or body wise to provide to them, It's all a big transaction and i hate it.

Last edited:
My most unrealistic cope is hoping that one day just maybe one day a foid sees the spark within me, the spark that is deeply hidden through the darkness that is the pain and hatred that has swallowed my core whole. To have this woman save me so that i can to see the light again. To no longer be consumed by all, because someone unrelated to me finally truly cares about me, someone that loves the unlovable, not for the success i will have made but for my soul.
Forget this.
No female is ever attracted to a male with this mindset.

Typical male fantasy, to find a woman to love and to be loved in return, a woman who will redeem his life and help him get on the right track.

a foid could save you but she couldn't make you SUPER SAIYAN

Forget this.
No female is ever attracted to a male with this mindset.

Typical male fantasy, to find a woman to love and to be loved in return, a woman who will redeem his life and help him get on the right track.
He didn't talk about attraction. He talked about love.

Instead of gaslighting him for his fantasy, perhaps you could have told him foids don't love men in general.

Last edited:
Only a woman of your own imagination can love you.

He didn't talk about attraction. He talked about love.

Instead of gaslighting him for his fantasy, perhaps you could have told him foids don't love men in general.
OK, foids don't love men in general.

Women don't think like this. They want a finished project with good genes.