Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my workplace upgraded their gaynigger flag to the SUPER gaynigger flag

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
my thread from faggot month last year: https://incels.is/threads/today-my-...flagpole-outside-demolitioncels-gtfih.298370/

Last year they flew this:
Now they've upgraded to this abomination:
the circle represents "intersex", which at least has a medical basis, people born with both penis and vagene, etc. if i had a legitimate medical condition i wouldn't want to be lumped in with degenerates tbh :feelswhat:

Are you in an office?

Jesus Christ lol. I don't get it. Yeah gay pride, whatever. Can we just fucking work? JFL it was someone's job to make that. Someone gets paid to waste their time on this bullshit.

Holy kek the super gaynigger flag lmaoooo.

I saw the tranny gaynigger flag at a restaurant the other day, but havent seen the circle one irl yet

Jesus Christ lol. I don't get it. Yeah gay pride, whatever. Can we just fucking work? JFL it was someone's job to make that. Someone gets paid to waste their time on this bullshit.
they likely get paid more than many hardworking janitors, engineers etc. too lmao at this wretched planet

how many people are born with cocks and vagenes:fuk:
Holy kek the super gaynigger flag lmaoooo.

I saw the tranny gaynigger flag at a restaurant the other day, but havent seen the circle one irl yet
:feelskek::feelskek:i hhave only with my eyes ever seen the standard rainbow flag. you guys have me beat by seeing the ultra rare and illusive gay trannynigger flag and the super gay trannynigger flags

What is going wrong with americans

Every upgrade they make to their pride flag just keeps getting more deranged at this point :feelskek:

Fucking faggot sons of lesbians man :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back