Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My workplace might be fishy

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I finally have a job now. I work in a physical job, warehourse logistics. I only have a contract for an accommodation job (450 Euro), yet they want me to hit work today once again on 1:30 PM. It will end on 7:00 PM. So you have to hit work twice. This is how it works there. It is actually even full-time. First you work 2 hours and 30 minutes and then you work once again for 5 hours an 30 minutes, overall 8 hours and yet they want to pay you just a bite more over minimum salary... I kinda feel scammed since I do not even have a contract for a part-time job (although this is not even part-time in the first place, so it is nothing but a false claim). Juridically they are bound (just like I am) to the the contract for an accomodation job (450 Euro). They are even not allowed to pay more. My guess is, they want me to hit work only to pay me 450 Euro in the end. I will not participate. Just lol at working without even a contract. I have a conversation on 1:30 PM regarding to this topic.
I might end up lifting this workplace.

Sounds like you stole my German job, lol. At least the nazis there won't hate you like they hated me.

Sounds like you stole my German job, lol.

Seriously, it is hard to get a job here. It is even harder to get an apprenticeship place.

At least the nazis there won't hate you like they hated me.

You have been hated by them, openly? When and what exactly happened?

go there boyo, don't forget to lift a foid to show dominace :feelsthink:

There is even a female I could lift there at work. Perhaps I should go for it.

Ohh and by the way, it was wasted time going there. I have to talk to a spcific guy for that, he was not even there at this time. I fucking hate it. Decisions have been made without even my agreement or without talking to me at first.

You have been hated by them, openly? When and what exactly happened?
Yes bro. They hated me more for being a foreigner than for my race tbh, but they were very rude to me, ostracized me, had no patience whatsoever, openly told me to fuck off from Germany and one of them let the hammer fall onto my back.

Yes bro. They hated me more for being a foreign than for my race tbh, but they were very rude to me, ostracized me, had no patience whatsoever, openly told me to fuck off from Germany and one of them let the hammer fall onto my back.
shit, why did they hated you so much, i guessed europeans now where being brain wahsed to accept multicultralism

shit, why did they hated you so much, i guessed europeans now where being brain wahsed to accept multicultralism
They're fed up with foreigners. And that's because I could speak intermediate German, if I couldn't it would be much worse.

They hated me more for being a foreign than for my race tbh, but they were very rude to me, ostracized me, had no patience whatsoever, openly told me to fuck off from Germany and one of them let the hammer fall onto my back.

I have never seen that. Where did you live at that time?

Even mass media tell us of how evil rightwing-related this area is. At least there is some truth to this and not all Germans are cucks. Still sorry that happened, it only hit the wrong person...
Did you witnessed any kind of declination towards other foreigners?

Did you witnessed any kind of declination towards other foreigners?
Not directly, but I caught my German colleagues saying shit about other foreigners all the time. They didn't even like the blonde and blue-eyed ones from Poland and Czech Republic.

Not directly, but I caught my German colleagues saying shit about other foreigners all the time.

I have never witnessed other Germans talking like this...

They didn't even like the blonde and blue-eyed ones from Poland and Czech Republic.

Some normal German men...

I always thought I am the only one left.

I have never witnessed other Germans talking like this...

Some normal German men...

I always thought I am the only one left.
Why do Germans hate Slavs so much? Both groups intersect heavily and look pretty much the same.

Why do Germans hate Slavs so much?

It is not just simple hate. It is about historical and even today's Pan-Slavism. They are also occupying territory that belongs to the German Reich.

It is not just simple hate. It is about historical and even today's Pan-Slavism. They are also occupying territory that belongs to the German Reich.
I think it would be a better strategy, at least for now, to join all European people against the Islamic invasion, cultural marxist Jews and feminism which is the biggest factor leading Europeans to replacement.

I think it would be a better strategy, at least for now, to join all European people against the Islamic invasion

It is cucked joining them.
Also only a few are talking about jews and females, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Yes bro. They hated me more for being a foreigner than for my race tbh, but they were very rude to me, ostracized me, had no patience whatsoever, openly told me to fuck off from Germany and one of them let the hammer fall onto my back.
send location bro ill send my turk homies

just ldar instead

Not even a damn contract?! Dude run away, it's a trap.

Edit: Actually, if the place is powerful enough, they can just break contract, so... yea, fuck wagecucking.