Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My workplace is forcing me to put my "preferred pronoun" in my email signature.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I would rather not do it, I don't want to participate in this tranny bullshit. I am thinking I would obviously get in trouble if I put something like "helicopter/chopper" but I was wondering should I risk putting something like "it" or is that too risky? Should I just admit defeat and put "he/him"?

God fucking dam it, I hate trannies. :feelsseriously:

they dont want to miss gender you lmao they must be desperate for workers :dafuckfeels:

How about: Elliott/Rodger?

I would do something like they/them just because that won't get you in trouble and you're still messing with them.
this, put some tranny ass pronoun and refuse to ever address it with your workplace. they will not be able to be mad but theyll know youre trolling

This type of shit happens in some schools now too, as I heard from another post like weeks ago or some shit, if I recall right.

This type of shit happens in some schools now too, as I heard from another post like weeks ago or some shit, if I recall right.
wtf :feelskek:
They are making the little frogs gay :fuk:

What did you CHOose "lord" @ilieknothing ?

I have to put something in tomorrow morning, probably they/them
cuck. fuck those pieces of shit just ignore them and if they ask tell them burn in hell

I would rather not do it, I don't want to participate in this tranny bullshit. I am thinking I would obviously get in trouble if I put something like "helicopter/chopper" but I was wondering should I risk putting something like "it" or is that too risky? Should I just admit defeat and put "he/him"?

I'd basically go along, but play it to your advantage.

Demand to be called "sir" by management.

Preferred pronoun??
Where is this world going:dafuckfeels:

Public education is child abuse

Interesting how western people caused 0.001% of population to destroy society and hijack everything to their own benefit.

Who/cares ... You should consider switching companies

Interesting how western people caused 0.001% of population to destroy society and hijack everything to their own benefit.
yup and many claim they are superior:feelskek:

pack ur shit and walk out the door

Thou/thee/thine/thy

So glad my work would never try this.

Your pronou is Cel