Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My workout for tomorrow

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Leg day
• Zercher squat 7x3
• Bulgarian SS 10x5
• Russian twists 45 secs x 3
• Calf raises Fx2 (failure)
• Leg curls 12x3 (HEAVY AF)
• Back extensions 15x3

Hit your shins with a hammer for 20 seconds after each set

jabba the hutt pizza GIF

You forgot 1 set of chasing a bitch and RAPING HER CONSENSUALLY

mogs me i havent trained legs in probably like a year unless you count deadlifts

my workout tomrrow morning will be at the park

i will go early just at the break of dawn, walk, do a light jog, and meditate for a bit

maybe do some pushups/abs afterwards

Today is my day off.

But, yesterday my workout was:

Run 2 miles.
At every crosswalk, stop and do
12 Squats
12 Lunges
12 Calf Raises

U forgot helping a foid spot her on her squat session grab a booty cheek and run outta there:feelsYall:

Mogs me for workout routine. I just do hamstring curls, hacksquats then leg raises all to failure heavy

Mogs me for workout routine. I just do hamstring curls, hacksquats then leg raises all to failure heavy
Dont you bench like 315?

I am sure you could zercher squat like 365-425 since zerchers are much harder normal squat but also unlike normal squat you have to bend your spine for it

Dont you bench like 315?

I am sure you could zercher squat like 365-425 since zerchers are much harder normal squat but also unlike normal squat you have to bend your spine for it
Yeah I repped 315 on the bulk. Currently repping about 270 on the cut. My bw is about 215 now I’m trying to leanmaxx. But I just don’t like squatting so I just hack squat instead, it still feels really intense on the legs and i can hit failure

Yeah I repped 315 on the bulk. Currently repping about 270 on the cut. My bw is about 215 now I’m trying to leanmaxx. But I just don’t like squatting so I just hack squat instead, it still feels really intense on the legs and i can hit failure
Zerchers you will feel your legs too and you don't have to keep your back straight unless you have a truecel spine which is extremely fragile but I highly doubt it.