Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My wisdom teeth are hurting me

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
This shit hits. I am worried if it will damage the other teeth or form cysts and remove jaw bones. I can bear the pain. I am angry, sad and bitter all the time so it is not a big deal. I am more worried of the long term if i habe to remove all my molars. If i habe to then it is from incel to ultra-trucel lmfao it is over jsut ldar buddy boyos

Can't you go to a dentist? I had mine removed to save my other yellow beauties

Can't you go to a dentist? I had mine removed to save my other yellow beauties
Lookism says that it will fuck up your face

Literally pains me to hear that.

Lookism says that it will fuck up your face
If you go to a dentist in india, maybe. My face was swollen 2-3 days but that was it

The ones on my bottom half of teeth have as well

If they're causing you pain they need to be removed.... There's a shitton that could go wrong, nerve damage, cysts, rot inside, teeth shifting and becoming jacked up, cracked molars... Trust me man with teeth you don't want to wait.

The damage is doubled in those where the pain is not just a physical brain defect, but just looking for a resolution and in this case a dentist might resolve, who knows, whatever

If they're causing you pain they need to be removed.... There's a shitton that could go wrong, nerve damage, cysts, rot inside, teeth shifting and becoming jacked up, cracked molars... Trust me man with teeth you don't want to wait.
This man gets it.

Thanks for watching me out guys i will make an appointment with a doc. I will need to remove my wisdom for jaw surgery anway

Same here tbh. Plan on getting them removed soon. Jaw cracks everytime I open my mouth. They don't hurt too bad but they came in crooked and dentist keeps bitching about them.

They already told me that they wouldn't use general anesthesia for me and use local instead. Basically, they will give me a valium and use novocaine and maybe nos if novocaine isn't enough. They also said they will take them out little by little to not hit any nerves.

Can't wait boyos.

My wisdom teeth used to shred my cheeks to shit but eventually stopped

teeth show me pain i never imagine exist

Mine are a pain sometimes but it's not consistent enough to worth having them removed.

if you had a Chad jaw they wouldn't be a problem