Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My wifes kids"

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
What makes a man cuck out like this?

Never at any point in my life did I ever see a single woman with children from another man as a potential partner, even as a kid before even caring about any of this shit or ever really understanding relationships I saw them as EXPIRED/USED GOODS, and why on earth would someone want expired shit?

So the thing is, what makes so many men not have any thoughts or feelings about raising another mans kids and putting up with all that shit that comes with it? Why would anyone willingly put themselves into that situation, it is beyond belief.

Now this isn't just some 1950s brainwashing that I've had, I never was brainwashed, my parents are bluepilled normie cucks who say all the typical bluepilled normie cuck shit, so who is right? For thousands of years of history, a woman who had kids with another man was WORTHLESS in the eyes of other men, completely off the radar, but apparently society says I am WRONG, and that thousands of years of human history are WRONG, and that all of my thoughts and feelings on single mothers is just some 1950s misogynistic attitude. THIS IS NOT ISOLATED TO A FUCKING GENERATION OF PEOPLE, NOT WANTING ANYTHING TO DO WITH A SINGLE MOTHER IS LITERALLY BRED INTO US OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS. It only makes sense, why would I, even as a CHILD, have negative thoughts and feelings towards single mothers, seeing them as pointless? Its because even as a kid in my brain was wired thousands of years of reacting to single mothers.

When I see a single mother, I see them as like they have some contagious disease and I have to stay away from, that is how my brain reacts to them, its how ive always naturally react towards single mothers.

Just think about it logically - a man is CHOOSING to take on the responsibilities and bills of a woman (whose aged, had kids, used up) and her children, who are annoying shits who will never respect you or give a fuck about you or appreciate anything you do, they will hate you infact, and you're essentially paying another guys bills. For what? just to be in a relationship with a woman with a ruined body from having kids, whose stressed out 24/7 from her kids, what the fuck kind of shit is that? Who the hell would CHOOSE to enter that situation?

Last edited:
my wife's black boyfriend doesn't like this misogynistic thread.

Indeed; why pay full price for used goods? If she's not a virgin at the wedding, (none of them are) the joke is on you.

Also: Why pay for the cow when the milk is free? Marriage is a scam; if you are still even considering marriage in the first place as a man in 2019, you are oblivious.

I mean I'd fuck a single mother, but yeah I'm not seeing much benefit in taking things further than that.

Their existence has some good meaning: for cultured men like me to feel superior

Men get shamed a lot for having standards or being picky when it comes to women. But there are plenty of men who never date a woman with children.

i think those cucks are just happy to take what they can get. if they can get a bit of sex (twice a year) from their wife (who is 35, with roast beef flaps, stretch marks on their body from their weight loss, and ready to settle down after riding the cock carousal for 15 yrs) and that means they must raise some bastard, they will do it.
i feel sorry for them if they reach such levels of desparation.

better volcel than cuck

glad I’m never getting married

It’s a good question imho because, as you say, I would never ever ever even entertain the idea of going on a date with a single mother, much much less entering a relationship with one. Yet many men do do so apparently without a second thought. I think it’s related to Juggernaut Law. A man can get a somewhat better looking woman than he otherwise would if he’s willing to date single mothers because their SMVs is greatly reduced by their kids. But JFL — what a huge price to pay.

if you take care of another mans child you have failed as a man from a evolutional view.
Just think of it: thousands of years of your ancestors fighting and hunting in the wild surviving sicknesses and wars just to get rubbed of the world by a cuck

Those cucks have zero self respect.if they start selling 2nd hand underwears and used toothbrushes they would camp out infront of the stores 2 weeks before it open.