Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "My wife was cat called in front of me"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
the type of nigga to pay child support to his ex girlfriends son

Really though.

Imagine apologizing to foids for other people telling them they're sexually desirable. How does one even get to this point? JFL

JFL at the generalization in the comments.

so two males challenge his masculinity by catcalling his foid and he responds by apologizing to all foids? (I don't use this emoji often but):lul::lul::lul::lul: what a cuck

No doubt that his wife fucks other men. No way this weak cuck could satisfy her.

so two males challenge his masculinity by catcalling his foid and he responds by apologizing to all foids? (I don't use this emoji often but):lul::lul::lul::lul: what a cuck

Then the soyboy cuck recommending getting into a fight with the niggas.

Reddit cucks dominate the comments their

Oh no, the horror of someone being sexually attracted to you!

Feels bad tbh. This guy should inject T asap.

Why does he write it so dramatically? He make it seem like it was a life changing near death experience.

He could of wrote it like this
Some guys told my wife to suck their dick.

I am a cuck.

This all the information we need not some over dramatised garbage that makes it seem like he was in the middle of ww2 battlefield or some shit.

No doubt that his wife fucks other men. No way this weak cuck could satisfy her.
he probably does as he's the type of faggot to use fingers knowing he's cock is inadequate
Then the soyboy cuck recommending getting into a fight with the niggas.

Reddit cucks dominate the comments their
bro if I have a foid and someone makes a sexual remark in regards to her thereby challenging my masculinity, I'm getting into a fight with them

Why does he write it so dramatically? He make it seem like it was a life changing near death experience.

He could of wrote it like this
Some guys told my wife to suck their dick.

I am a cuck.

This all the information we need not some over dramatised garbage that makes it seem like he was in the middle of ww2 battlefield or some shit.

Because hes a faggot

lold thx
what is this sub. mega cucked. any men who browses it should be executed

she lets it slide while hubby gets the stink eye if he touches her hand without explicit consent

The fuck is wrong with men that post on twoX with stories like these. Desperate for female validation that they have to get it from strange women online?

Beautiful western culture. Go back to your country if you don't like it.

Everything on reddit is a larp

I want to throw up when I see "my wife" on reddit

Man, what a cuck. He's probably idolised her. He also probably makes her skin crawl when he is expressing his "affection" for her.

she probably left this cuck and banged the truck driver by now

bro if I have a foid and someone makes a sexual remark in regards to her thereby challenging my masculinity, I'm getting into a fight with them
its brave thing to do but considering ones making that comment would be group of 4+ rapefuges you would probably get killed

His wife was probably wearing revealing slut clothing, so a passerby assumed she was a prostitute and invited her to come with him.

What a cuck man if a foid was talking about my dick even hideous ugly foids I would still enjoy being complimented

Lmao. I should start doing this.

Roll up and yell, "come fuck me and suck my dick!"

What if they will be more strong or it will be two or three of them? They will beat you up and your wife/gf will happily go to fuck with them. Challenging masculinity is fucking not right thing to do because man should be allies not enemies.

What if they will be more strong or it will be two or three of them? They will beat you up and your wife/gf will happily go to fuck with them. Challenging masculinity is fucking not right thing to do because man should be allies not enemies.
there can never exist a greater unity between men of wildly divergent ethnicities and cultures. It is within our biology to be at constant war with each other and to compete over womb space. The best you can hope for as an incel is a homogeneous society where the differences within the "in group" are kept to a minimum so as to reduce competition between men as much as possible

there can never exist a greater unity between men of wildly divergent ethnicities and cultures. It is within our biology to be at constant war with each other and to compete over womb space. The best you can hope for as an incel is a homogeneous society where the differences within the "in group" are kept to a minimum so as to reduce competition between men as much as possible
Remember that experiment with monkeys? Where scientist punished all monkeys who try to take banana, and then including new monkeys. And when newbie try to take banana - other monkeys start to fighting with new one. Scientist repeat it so there is no monkey who knows about punishment, they only know that taking banana - is get beaten up by others. Loving banana (food) is in monkey biology, but they still paid no attention to it.

she probably got his number