Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My wife wants to open the relationship with the man she’s been cheating on me with

What kind of s--t is this?
That's a polite way of saying she doesn't want you any more.

I have said so many times before that reddit should be nuked.

What a giant cuck. He should have broken up the relationship right then and there, but he's actually considering an open relationship...
What the fuck?
Reddit was a mistake, women were a mistake and cucks were a mistake.
May it all burn.

solved the problem like a true beta soy fag.
that was his one chance to put her in her place and this fag left the house to go cry in a park.
fucking lol at betabux.

he should have fucked her right then & there tbh. feelslowT

Last edited:
Jesus fucking Christ. How do these cucks rationalize it in their brain? That is some gigaCUCKING right there.

MARRIED IN 2019

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif
Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

EVEN IF YOU ASCEND IT IS OVER !

he is a cuck. She got bored of his dick and wants another one. No wonder :feelstrash::feelsseriously:
she cant get bored of it if she never liked it in the first place

There's been so much of these types of stories that I can't even laugh or get mad at them anymore… I can only sigh in disappointment.

I really hope they're all just trolls.

Just think, the divorce rate is 50% and it’s only not growing quickly because cucks are accepting open relationships instead of getting divorced.

I’d guess the real rate of divorce, if you count polygamy, is probably 75%+.

Throwaway account with only one post, I'm trying to convince myself that this is fake.

Had a similar thing happen to a coworker and it was hard to watch. He was a white male in his later 50s and his wife was 40 or early 40s. She was a mail order bride from an Asian country and they had been married for the past 20 years. She was sick for the majority of their marriage and only recently fully recovered meaning she wasn't able to work. Once she fully recovered she found a part-time job and soon started cheating on her husband with a coworker. He found out and instead of divorcing her he decided he was going to be 60 soon and they didn't have any children and both his parents were dead so might as well just stay in the marriage so he doesn't have to live/die alone. Regardless she threatened to take "her dog" if they divorced and half of the money would go to her because she would force him to sell the house in court.

In the end he didn't want to go through all the hassle of a divorce and finding a new place to live so they just split the house into 2 and he has his side and she has her side. Want to know the saddest part? They are still technically married but he can't come home until after a certain time. I found this out because he was doing a lot of overtime (for a man who previously did none) and I asked him if he needed help with anything. Bills? Health? He said his wife put a curfew on him and he can't go to the house before a certain time. No doubt that is the time she brings guys over to fuck. So after work he'd do overtime or if overtime wasn't allowed he would just sit at his computer and browse the internet until it was almost time for when he was able to go inside his own home.

Best thing he can do is say sure I'm down with it, get them to go to some secluded place & do 'em both in with fire or gun then make it look like a murder suicide, he gets his kids & can find some other cope.

What I'd suggest to him is while at night, let the kids pack their stuff, make them leave the house, go back inside, lock all doors, board any interior-exterior doors which can not be locked, and while she sleeps, light the house on fire, and then proceed to leave with the kids.

But OP of that thread kinda seems like a cuck.

I'm so sick of these Reddit faggots and their gay bullshit I want to just wipe filth like this numale and "wife" off the face of the earth.

She proposed the “open relationship” as a fait accompli, as she had already been riding the cock carousel in the marriage, leaving him no choice outside of getting divorce raped to accept it.

Women's rights was a mistake

What I'd suggest to him is while at night, let the kids pack their stuff, make them leave the house, go back inside, lock all doors, board any interior-exterior doors which can not be locked, and while she sleeps, light the house on fire, and then proceed to leave with the kids.

But OP of that thread kinda seems like a cuck.
Probably not his kids tho.

What a giant cuck. He should have broken up the relationship right then and there, but he's actually considering an open relationship...
What the fuck?
Reddit was a mistake, women were a mistake and cucks were a mistake.
May it all burn.
View attachment 121738

Waiting for the update to this where this fag says he decided to remain a cuck and let her fuck Chad

It's amazing how they always find a way to blame themselves instead of their whore wives.

Reddit is the most cucked website on Internet.

Here's to you, Cho and ER

Reddit being based for once.

Had a similar thing happen to a coworker and it was hard to watch. He was a white male in his later 50s and his wife was 40 or early 40s. She was a mail order bride from an Asian country and they had been married for the past 20 years. She was sick for the majority of their marriage and only recently fully recovered meaning she wasn't able to work. Once she fully recovered she found a part-time job and soon started cheating on her husband with a coworker. He found out and instead of divorcing her he decided he was going to be 60 soon and they didn't have any children and both his parents were dead so might as well just stay in the marriage so he doesn't have to live/die alone. Regardless she threatened to take "her dog" if they divorced and half of the money would go to her because she would force him to sell the house in court.

In the end he didn't want to go through all the hassle of a divorce and finding a new place to live so they just split the house into 2 and he has his side and she has her side. Want to know the saddest part? They are still technically married but he can't come home until after a certain time. I found this out because he was doing a lot of overtime (for a man who previously did none) and I asked him if he needed help with anything. Bills? Health? He said his wife put a curfew on him and he can't go to the house before a certain time. No doubt that is the time she brings guys over to fuck. So after work he'd do overtime or if overtime wasn't allowed he would just sit at his computer and browse the internet until it was almost time for when he was able to go inside his own home.

Not surprised. This is what you get for marrying someone a DECADE or more younger than you. You will age faster and look like crap sooner, while she will still be fairly attractive to men.

Normal day in the west

:horror:

according to society this is awesome and should be celebrated and were pieces of shit