Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My wife is the one that wanted kids, then she died.

trognarukk

trognarukk

Avoidantcel
-
This dude is fucking done.

Brocels sit back and relax/ enjoy your precious unfuckable life

Last edited:
Give her to your parents or some old people in the neighbourhood (this would only work imo in sand countries since we are not as pedophilic as americans or Europeans un ironically, my parents used to put me in my neighbours house when they went to work and they treated me like one of theirs ot was goodI love Egyptians, no disrespect towards Americans or Europeans tho, just saying your culture is very eefy about things and makes everything pedophilic from how apparent it is)

hopefully he wont ropemaxx, only sad if its a boy as a child ofc

What did his old lady die of? :feelshehe:

Chad's dick was too big and caused an internal collapse in her asshole
Happy Jon Snow GIF by Game of Thrones

sexhaver problem

Holy shit that's brutal

NGL first I ever feel bad for a redditor, he drew terrible odds.

I actually feel bad for him. Poor guy is set up for a life of hell. Being an incel sucks, but being a single father is worse as far as I'm concerned. I'd love a nice gf, but I'd never want kids even if I was chad. They are too much of a money pit and time sink.

He made his choice. He decided to be a simp.

I'd never have kids or get married. I loathe children. They're 18 years of enslavement. Even if a girl got herself pregnant with my semen I'd have nothing to do with it, and do everything in my power to have her sign away my legal responsibility to it.

I'd rather be incel than a Father or married. It's not even a contest.

There's a high chance he would've gotten divorced.