Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My wife is addicted to the gym and it’s ruining our marriage (New Update)

3x.webp

Dnr too long. Who tf reads those long threads on reddit

Sorry brocel, there's no way I will read that normie slop.

Let me guess, betabuxxer normie complaining that his wife fucks gymmaxxed Chads and Tyrones?

He needs to shower more

Dnr but what I've noticed is that normies have gf and the gf is working out that means she is leaving him soon. Just seen to many examples

Sorry brocel, there's no way I will read that normie slop.

Let me guess, betabuxxer normie complaining that his wife fucks gymmaxxed Chads and Tyrones?
no problem, i only shared because this soy redditor just copypasta it from chatgpt

this guy is retarded
your wife does not have an idealistic obsession with the gym
she is fucking another dude at the gym. The gym is the excuse. Yoga instructor or something. Idk how he cant see that, like women actually ever have genuine interests lmfao
Was going to comment the exact same thing but It’s too late now

She is addicted to chad more so I'd say

She must have not felt safe with him he was probably abusing her or something

READ every single WORD HOLY FUCKING SHIT BRUTAL

to people that don't want to read all that =
The wife of this guy was acting really weird, she was going to the gym a lot while pregnant.
But He didn't think at all about cheating.
Anyway apparently his wife has a lot of friends at the gym and spend more time with them than to his husband

He wanted to go to the same gym , since he also workout, but she refused saying that her gym is her place and don't want to share it.

Her wife start talking a lot about a guy at the gym , so one day the husband decided to check to wife phone
Do you know what he saw?
THE COCK OF THAT GUY .

anyway he got angry and had a discussion with the wife
The foid strategy was =
A.I didn't do nothing with him
B.Ok I admit I did something with him
C.I was just in love and you are an evil for making me cry

The foid strategy didn't work strangely

Anyway, who is the father of the baby?

After a lot of shit going on and the bitch take the paternity test and the cuck Is the father

But the guy at the gym still want to be with her , weird and bizarre ...
I doubt she told the truth About that paternity test
Also the guy is described as a chad , so like he said he could have better option than some roastie, bizarre

Anyway the baby is born , it's a girl , and know the guy will try to not get divorced raped and put chad away as possible to his baby

His bitch wife is crazy
After reading all that I AM HAPPY TO BE AN INCEL

Last edited:
All women are whores.
Some Cucks here dream about "ascending" guess fucking what retard, she'll cheat on you sooner or later and she WILL dump you.
It's not a matter of yes or not, it's a matter of WHEN.
Chads can get a 10/10 wife that will never cheat because HE'S CHAD.
An betacuck can't fake being a Chad just like OP, despite being in good physical shape and having sex and even getting married, YOU CAN'T FAKE BEING CHAD, CHAD'S DEVELOPMENTAL YEARS, MONEY AND GENETICS MADE HIM CHAD.
But we? even if for some miracle we managed to get a girlfriend that is willing to marry us, she would cheat and then leave.
>BUT I WANT TO ASCEND WITH A FOID!
Fucking braindead cuck, you're still a bluepilled normie.

The wife of this guy was acting really weird, she was going to the gym a lot while pregnant.
Anyway apparently his wife has a lot of friends at the gym and spend more time with them than to his husband

He wanted to go to the same gym , since he also workout, but she refused saying that her gym is her place and don't want to share it.

Her wife start talking a lot about a guy at the gym , so one day the husband decided to check to wife phone
Do you know what he saw?
THE COCK OF THAT GUY .

The foid strategy was =

After a lot of shit going on and the bitch take the paternity test and the cuck Is the father

Also the guy is described as a chad , so like he said he could have better option than some roastie, bizarre

Anyway the baby is born , it's a girl , and know the guy will try to not get divorced raped and put chad away as possible to his baby

His bitch wife is crazy
Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

All women are whores.
Some Cucks here dream about "ascending" guess fucking what retard, she'll cheat on you sooner or later and she WILL dump you.
An betacuck can't fake being a Chad just like OP, despite being in good physical shape and having sex and even getting married, YOU CAN'T FAKE BEING CHAD, CHAD'S DEVELOPMENTAL YEARS, MONEY AND GENETICS MADE HIM CHAD.
But we? even if for some miracle we managed to get a girlfriend that is willing to marry us, she would cheat and then leave.

it's just so predictable, i'm not even angry. So this cuck got what he deserved, not sure what else i can make out of it

All women are whores.

with how long that shit is its probably a foid larping

this guy is retarded
she is fucking another dude at the gym. The gym is the excuse. Yoga instructor or something. Idk how he cant see that, like women actually ever have genuine interests lmfao
Thanks for reading all of that shit. Yes, that's exactly what's happening. She's probably pregnant from chad.

Do you know what he saw?
THE COCK OF THAT GUY .

The foid strategy was =

His bitch wife is crazy
Absolutely brutal. At least we don’t have to worry about getting screwed over like this.

Her hitting the gym is no indicator of her fucking some1 else. If that dude already deems her fuckable, there is no need for her to improof.

She probably is trying to raise her SMV to get a better partner in the future.
Maybe she already has someone in her mind but she probably doesn't feel confident enough to approach him.

In this case bpdmaxxing could be a viable solution. Lovebomb her to rethink her choice and abuse her so that she lacks the energy to leave.

I know I said dnr at first but actually a fucked up story and should read. She cheats on him and cucks him

No, they even cheat on Chad with another (hotter) Chad.
Once they're on the Chad carousel, they're not able to bond anymore.
There are enough Chads, even rich Chads who got cheated on.
Nobody is safe. Especially with the modern divorce laws that reward cheating.

She spends most of her free time there. She often goes twice a day, and sometimes even 3 times if we have a fight at night and she needs to run off instead of actually talking to me.

She won’t let me go to her gym and she refuses to go to mine. Her gym is her place, my gym is my place, and that’s just the way it has to be according to her.
Update 2 - My wife admitted to an affair
This is why women should not be allowed to leave home on their own.

this guy is retarded
Or getting fitter for chad.
Also, great to see you're still here.

No, they even cheat on Chad with another (hotter) Chad.
Once they're on the Chad carousel, they're not able to bond anymore.
There are enough Chads, even rich Chads who got cheated on.
Nobody is safe. Especially with the modern divorce laws that reward cheating.
Yup! Chad is a gigacope. I have looked at enough celebrities' marital statuses. Most of the divorces are triggered by the foids, if not all.

Yup! Chad is a gigacope. I have looked at enough celebrities' marital statuses. Most of the divorces are triggered by the foids, if not all.
Foids have no concept of loyalty and love like we do. They take what they can get and secure the greatest advantage for them. Betabuxxer's money and Chad's semen. One Chad isn't enough, of course, if they're used to the attention of countless of them. Foids get bored easily with just one man, even if he's a Giga-Chad.
Yes, as a Chad you can get sex easily, but "love" or loyalty is a completely different matter.

She cheats on him and cucks him
Water, tbhngl. We all know what was the up the moment we read even 5% of that. That baby is 100% not his.

I swear, once your black pilled, the predictability of this shit is like clockwork.

Her hitting the gym is no indicator of her fucking some1 else.
She was (read full post). You can't trust foids like that, especially these days.