Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My whole life I’ve always been very sure of myself, but my ego was completely shaken by this one remark.

It just shows how one insensitive comment can have a huge effect on someone’s wellbeing.
meanwhile she calls for the death of all manlets on twitter

bruh

unnamed-4.jpg

"I cried for weeks" JFL at this pathetic useless worthless fucking axe wound, this bitch is so narcissistic and her ego is so fragile that a comment like that can make her cry, not once but multiple times, when will this shitty world stop worshipping these walking fucking bacteria farms? (Because that's why she has an ego the size of Jupiter's circumference time 1 million)

I hope you drown on you tears you fucking nasty whore with a petri dish between your legs

Last edited:
solid pound of fucking fakeup, imagine I as a man started wearing a fucking full clown mask of makeup in order to contour and shit. Make this shit illegal.

Cried for weeks? At what is essentially a Seinfeld joke??? I refuse to believe it. Show me the Kleenex.

Lol.

She replied.

Oh. I killed the little bastard last week by being fucked by a train of Tyrones!

This is like the black death to a woman. I remember at my old job as a bellman some woman came in and told the girl working the front desk congratulations on her babby. Little did she know that bitch was just fat. I went into the other room to chill and the front desk girl was so shaken the fuck up she told me about it. :feelskek:

You want to ruin a Foids day, week, month, this is the easy way to do it.