Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My white normie racist friend now getting cucked by his noodlewhore girlfriend

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
It took her like 6 months, but he went from a racist looking down on her and saying a girlfriend has to put in equal work and money in the relationship.. to this pitiful cuck paying everything for her, treating her to presents, constantly working hard doing errands and cleaning for her. And now she is going on 'girls nights' where he is not invited and she stays out to late into the night. She even travelled to another city with 'just the girls' and stay there over the weekend.

Meanwhile my shameful cuck friend was running errands for her, taking care of the house, getting food ready, cleaning for when she got back.

unfortunately that's how the male brain is wired: it is cucked by default.

the only men not falling victim to this cuckery are the incels or the ones not in relationships.

as soon as u have a femoid within ur presence, ur ooga booga brain goes apeshit to try and win her over and provide for her. it's cucked biology

Punch him in the face next time you see him

I almost punched him a few weeks back because he was adamant that the mainstream media is independent and reputable media and not controlled by the rulers.

If he hangs out with a diversity-loving shitlib like you it's no wonder he's a simp and a cuck

Such is often the case when a man is desperate for a gf. I know he's desperate because she's not white

I almost punched him a few weeks back because he was adamant that the mainstream media is independent and reputable media and not controlled by the rulers.
You gotta stop talking to him or tell him hes a retarded slave cuck

normie but racist
:feelssus:

Such is often the case when a man is desperate for a gf. I know he's desperate because she's not white

Ya after he lost his hair he has not been able to get a white girlfriend. His last 3 girlfriends have been noodlewhores, whereas before he had all white girlfriends. Girls always leave him after a few months and monkey branch when a superior male comes available.

Damn, thats what happens, when you are only racist because you have no pussy.
I was born hating jews and woman, matter of fact first thing i did when i went outside the womb was slap the nurses tit.

Last edited:

the only men not falling victim to this cuckery are the incels or the ones not in relationships.

as soon as u have a femoid within ur presence, ur ooga booga brain goes apeshit to try and win her over and provide for her. it's cucked biology
True but this only applies when the foid's SMV is higher than yours

Damn, thats what happens, when you are only racist because you have no pussy.
I was born hating jews and woman, matter of fact first thing i did when i went outside the boom was slap the nurses tit.
I'm thinking that this friend is really just a retard, as is synonymous with normies for not knowing about jews

Pussy turns you into a mindless beast of burden.

Ya we can all talk tough and big when we dont' have a girl. But all of us would fold like a cheap shameful cuck if we had a real woman who was dating us and fucking us.

Sad thing is this noodle when he was a racist looking down on her, talking down to her and not caving in, she wasn't cheating and she actually was working to get control of him, like cooking and cleaning for them. Now that she got full control of him and he is cucked, she is of course cheating as she lost sexual attraction.

Convince him to dump/ditch that gook bitch.

I'm thinking that this friend is really just a retard, as is synonymous with normies for not knowing about jews

Even though hes a computer programmer hes not too smart. Although somehow he started reading the right wing blogs/forums and became a big time racist after being a standard liberal through school and college.

Even though hes a computer programmer hes not too smart. Although somehow he started reading the right wing blogs/forums and became a big time racist after being a standard liberal through school and college.
What do his readings say about racemixxing with asians?

There's a difference between book smart and street smart, and your friend is street retarded.

I'm not sure but most white nationalist guys have non-white wives. Like Trump's VP guy Vance.
Does anyone really believe they are when they have asian wives to show off? Perhaps it's their way to cope for being incel - by being superior in some sort of way.

And Vance being a white nationalist is wrong when he was shitting on white people in his famous book

There's a difference between book smart and street smart, and your friend is street retarded.

Worst part is by being street retarded and not learning he keeps doing the same over and over again. Unintentionally the red pill was actually working for him (as he is normie looks, nt, decent job).. when he was looking down on the woman and not caving the relationship was working, his longest lasting one and she was cooking, cleaning and not cheating.

Then when he became this pitiful cuck she suddenly started 'girls nights' out til late each week and now 'girls trip' over the weekend.

Does anyone really believe they are when they have asian wives to show off? Perhaps it's their way to cope for being incel - by being superior in some sort of way.

And Vance being a white nationalist is wrong when he was shitting on white people in his famous book

Ya you are right I think its the ego boost of white nationalist ideas as a big aspect that attracts many men. That by being white they are superior to other men who are not white.

Worst part is by being street retarded and not learning he keeps doing the same over and over again. Unintentionally the red pill was actually working for him (as he is normie looks, nt, decent job).. when he was looking down on the woman and not caving the relationship was working, his longest lasting one and she was cooking, cleaning and not cheating.

Then when he became this pitiful cuck she suddenly started 'girls nights' out til late each week and now 'girls trip' over the weekend.
If there was no law, beating some sense into him would work. They used to beat each other up back in the day to man up, but ever since Law had started to become more cucked, assault like this started to become punished which originally benefited the man because they were getting a beating that their fathers never gave.
Men are barbaric creatures at their core, and foids find that attractive (But height and appearance plays a bigger role, e.g. blackpill). But the government and soyciety keeps cucking them.

Ya we can all talk tough and big when we dont' have a girl. But all of us would fold like a cheap shameful cuck if we had a real woman who was dating us and fucking us.

Sad thing is this noodle when he was a racist looking down on her, talking down to her and not caving in, she wasn't cheating and she actually was working to get control of him, like cooking and cleaning for them. Now that she got full control of him and he is cucked, she is of course cheating as she lost sexual attraction.
That's a very good theory, i agree. It's a huge eye opener too, meaning men should never ever let their guard down in the slightest when they are in a relationship with a foid, or else cases like the OP's friend start occuring.

Foids are truly cruel man, never underestimate these evil creatures.

I wonder if this is what some users here will become if they manage to ascend

Convince him to dump/ditch that gook bitch.

He is now saying 'shes a keeper' and talking about marriage. The woman is living it up living rent free, utility cost free, getting free taken out to dinner a lot, and riding other dicks now when she wants.