Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting MY WEAK CHIN HAS KILLED ME.

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
I have to suffer this fucking loneliness every single day because of my weak chin. I HATE IT. Women won’t even look passed it. They are just always fucking repulsed by it. I can’t even go to the store without them looking at me like I’m some freak. I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING TO THEM AND THEY DON’T KNOW ME, BUT THEY HAVE TO GIVE ME THE MOST REPULSED LOOK I HAVE EVER SEEN?

What the fuck is the point of a life like this.

Same my nonexistent jaw fucked up my life. Along with a bunch of other shit I can't fix, truly over for me. Now all I want to do is dropout of society and neet for life, maybe I'll fill out disability soon fuck it.

two words: Sliding genioplasty

my chin bones is pretty okay, the viligus fuck it thought

Grow a beard, bucko

Get a chin implant and claim it's impairing your life.

in 2019 essentially any flaw fucks you over

A beard certainly would help. I don't know why more men don't grow them tbh.

Weak chin is a death sentence. I recommend you to grow a beard if you are ethniccel.

Having a weak chin is the biggest flaw your face can have, barring disfigurement.

Not a single Chad/model on this planet has a weak chin

My maxilla is trash but at least you can hide it a bit...

Having a weak chin is the biggest flaw your face can have, barring disfigurement.

Not a single Chad/model on this planet has a weak chin

My maxilla is trash but at least you can hide it a bit...
lachowski has a weak one but it is not extremely weak

I feel you bro. I didn't know my chin is so weak until I saw my profile in changing room. That day opened my third eye and I realised why people treat me like that

If you have good facial hair growth,try doing something like this
Ap lakers pacers basketball 98579452

I've had an almost non existent chin pretty much my entire life. It resulted in a combination of chronic mouthbreathing and orthodontic neglection. My sister got braces before I did even though she was younger. I'm actually glad that I never got braces now though, because I would have gotten my teeth extracted by the orthojews and my face would be even worse.

There is good news though, I seem to be getting a chin now that I've been mewing and using a myobrace. I'm basically treating myself with a palate expander and facepuller in the hopes that I get a prominent lower third and ascend.