Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My way

S

supermikou

Greycel
Hello guys,

I'm like a lot's of people, I heard about the Incels since this silly guy in Toronto kill people.... And I came here to see what it was.
I'm nearly 37, and I have been single all my life. The term "incel" speak to me.

I can't say I agree with you on everythinks (can't say I'm fond of term like "féminoids"....), but, yeah.... I understand you and agree on some things. The problem is : the "normies" can't. Because they don't live what WE live. And the second part is : lots of them won't ever try. Seducting is easy, they can't understand it's hard (impossible?) for us.

But I don't agree on others.

First of all, lots of you are youngs. Come on guy, if you didn't had a girl at 21 or 25.... It's not important. A friend a mine was virgin until 28. He live with a girl now.... And trust me, he isn't a Chad at all. You still have hope. Idon't say everyone of you will find a girl (I'm the living proof that some of you won't)... but still.

For the others.... You have nothing to gain coming here to share depressing story..... Nothing to gain BUT being more depressed as before. I know our live is hard. Of course, for every people, if you didn't had any girlfriend, it mean that you have waste your life, and you are a looser. Of course, no one even care of us. I know it's comforting to know that others people are like you.

Just understand something : "Normies" just CAN'T live the way we do. They don't want to live with someone, they NEED to live with womeone. THEY JUST CAN'T LIVE LIKE US ! How many time did a "normie" ask me how I manage to live this way? How many time did I see a friend of mine depressed because he was alone since a couple of month.... More depressed than me ?

In France, we say that behind each great man there's a great woman.... I say that if you can leave in the fucking world without the support of anyone, you are better than these "great men". Stronger. Each incel is a great man. each incel is a god. Don't let anybody convince you of the opposite.

i respect your opinion but i disagree i have suffered IMMENSELY my years on this earth and i am fucked up in the head from bullying and lack of women affection/girlfriend / What can subhumans GAIN that really matters all i can think of is copes to keep yourself from hurting others or Killing your self / the rest of the stuff i am assuming is a job but its only good for coping / BUT why would i want to support a society that leaves people out of the genepool or even getting a girlfriend if you are too ugly.. and caters to women and enabled women to be hypergamous sluts... and REWARD THE SHIT..

For the others.... You have nothing to gain coming here to share depressing story..... Nothing to gain BUT being more depressed as before.
Bitterest blackpill is hard to swallow, but blackpill cures depression, actually.

I don't ask you to support the society...

A girlfriend? You don't need one. Women are useless.

if you didn't had any girlfriend, it mean that you have waste your life, and you are a looser.
We're a genetic failure and we don't have any control over our genes.

yo, been raped and bullied, I outrank you.
didnt know suffering was a competiton.. / did you make a thread on it or can you share it only if you want to thats terrible by the way..

Of course it's my opinion... i can't give the opinion of others :)
You have live alone.... Then it seem you needn't anyone to live.
thats a nice way of thinking but its a cope / "A girlfriend? You don't need one. Women are useless"
is a coping statement

You have nothing to gain coming here to share depressing story..... Nothing to gain BUT being more depressed as before.
It's a process Pierre. You have to go through the 5 stages of grief for every hope the blackpill destroys. It takes a while but eventually you become at peace with it. Until you stumble upon a new hidden hope that dies.

This sounds like a MGTOW shill.

Low value male preaches low value ways.

Hello guys,
A friend a mine was virgin until 28. He live with a girl now.... And trust me, he isn't a Chad at all. You still have hope.
Thanks, your friend becoming betabux after losing his virginity near 30 really gives me hope as an ugly virgin.

Thanks, your friend becoming betabux after losing his virginity near 30 really gives me hope as an ugly virgin.

I'm not sure about the meaning of betabux.... But i can assure you she isn't with him for the money (he was unemployed when they start, and don't earn much now)

Your friend who lost his virginity at 28 is betabux, none of us want to be betabux. 21 and 25 isn't young anymore, once you reach that age as an Incel -- it's over -- you're an oldcel. Incels aren't great men. We're trash. Society doesn't want us. No one wants us. We're genetic garbage. Otherwise we wouldn't have been here in the first place.

Your friend who lost his virginity at 28 is betabux, none of us want to be betabux. 21 and 25 isn't young anymore, once you reach that age as an Incel -- it's over -- you're an oldcel. Incels aren't great men. We're trash. Society doesn't want us. No one wants us. We're genetic garbage. Otherwise we wouldn't have been here in the first place.

My friend's girlfriend earn the money.... She love him (don't ask me why). If she doesn't, she would have dumb him.

At 21 year old, you are not young. You are a baby.
Incels are not trash.... But maybe you are. Society doesn't want Incel? do YOU really think I care about what society want?

Last edited: