Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My volcel friend is wasting his chances to ascend

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
My friend is a HTN and he told me "I am convinced I am attractive because I got so many compliments and a woman said I had an nice ass" foids compliment him a lot and he keeps fucking wasting his chances to get a gf because of his dumbass YouTube channel and self improvement as he said "I want to focus on bettering myself and my youtube channel before I look for a relationship" and this fucking pisses me off as he is wasting his chances to get a gf and A VIRGIN FOID ALMOST DATED HIM but he rejected because his christcuckery is holding him back while I am celibate against my will. Before my friend knows it he will be a 30 year old volcel and probably try to come to .is and cry that he never got young love which I will laugh at him because he had so many fucking chances yet you blew it everytime, which brings me to the point that christcucks are usually fakecel moggers which my friend would stop believing once he is 30 and KHHV watch.

Probably a problem whith his dick rather than with jesus imo

Probably a problem whith his dick rather than with jesus imo
Bullshit, he is a HTN mogger and foids try to get with him a lot, a anime fan foid who looked like Toga (suicidefuel for @lowz1r ) asked for his number

Nah he is a volcel, his christcuckery keeps holding him back because of "Muh lUSt"
You're both fags, you for being so desperate for another man and him for not getting women.

Volcel = cope

You're both fags, you for being so desperate for another man and him for not getting women.

Volcel = cope
He is a faggot, he gets foids complimenting him every other week and he rejects them out of pure retardation while I am celibate by force

Is he mexican or brown they usually do this thing. "CHRIST IS KING, JAJAJA I AM A TRAD LATINX WE NEED TO IMPORT MORE BASED TRAD MULATTO AND WHITEY NEEDS TO MIX WITH THEM BECAUSE XEY ARE CHRISTIAN PUTO, IM SAVING MYSELF FOR MY OGRE MULATTO WIFE"

Bullshit, he is a HTN mogger and foids try to get with him a lot, a anime fan foid who looked like Toga (suicidefuel for @lowz1r ) asked for his number
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
if this isn't larp and this faggot is rejecting girls like that then he is 100% a faggot.

A VIRGIN FOID ALMOST DATED HIM but he rejected
no way a straight man could resist fucking a VIRGIN FOID. he is larping about being straight. he is gay af nigga.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
if this isn't larp and this faggot is rejecting girls like that then he is 100% a faggot.
Nah he is straight, his christcuckery wont let him fuck
no way a straight man could resist fucking a VIRGIN FOID. he is larping about being straight. he is gay af nigga.
He would rather jump into a volcano than be gay

Nah he is straight, his christcuckery wont let him fuck
KEK. imagine having it all and wasting ur life away because you're too retarded

i would genocide millions to have sex with a virgin foid

KEK. imagine having it all and wasting ur life away because you're too retarded

i would genocide millions to have sex with a virgin foid
I would genocide all curries just to have sex with either Ochako Uraraka or a sheboon

volcel is reason for not being a betamaxxer. Only for copemaxx is for NT

You should be encouraging him on his self sabotage jfl

self improving to not get foids > self improving to get foids