Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Voice Reveal

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
★★★★★
Ik my voice sucks ass but here it is.

Chud voice tbh

Not that great, but at least it isn’t a super high pitched feminine sounding voice

one of us, truely.

I simply dont sound like a man, as simple as that.
Yeah, it is brutal. Another sad thing about a lisp like that is normies will perceive you as less intelligent for it.

Yeah, it is brutal. Another sad thing about a lisp like that is normies will perceive you as less intelligent for it.
I dont even fucking know what is exactly my voice comparable to, its THAT shitty.

I dont even fucking know what is exactly my voice comparable to, its THAT shitty.
Yeah, it honestly is hard to compare it to anything. I expected your voice to be more high pitched like a kid’s voice honestly.

Yeah, it honestly is hard to compare it to anything. I expected your voice to be more high pitched like a kid’s voice honestly.
My accent is legitimately a bootleg mashup of brit, american and irish.

You have down syndrome?

I'd be angery too bro

You’re voice is higher pitched than the actual fag @Stupid Clown ‘s voice. With that voice, 5’4, autistic, and brown you’re truly one of us welcome to the club brotha!

You’re voice is higher pitched than the actual fag @Stupid Clown ‘s voice. With that voice, 5’4, autistic, and brown you’re truly one of us welcome to the club brotha!
Im in a state where im.not white but not brown enough to truly be brown either.

Childish second gen latino voice

My voice is still worse than his though ill reveal it as soon as I can

True. Not much is worse than having a super feminine sounding high pitched voice. I'm glad I have a somewhat low voice after puberty
Ive only got tittyfed for 6 months after birth, maybe has something to do why am i such an underdeveloped, babyfaced fuck.

Ive only got tittyfed for 6 months after birth, maybe has something to do why am i such an underdeveloped, babyfaced fuck.
Interesting. I have no idea how long I was tittyfed, but my mother was 40 when I was born and my father was 51. Probably contributed to why I turned out this way.

im not sure but even with lisp i think you mog me with your tone.

Finally someone whose voice doesn't mog mine

you have the stereotypical nerdy voice actors would imitate in movies. its over