Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My voice is disgustingjs.

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
Just listened back to a recording

Fucking disgusting. I should be slaughtered immediately for having such a retarded gay disabled voice

:feelspuke:

I couldn't agree with you more tbh have that exact problem

same my voice is trash. i sound like a cartoon character or muppet

my voice is shit but i have a good mic and surprisingly my voice sounds pretty good on it

Fucking disgusting. I should be slaughtered immediately for having such a retarded gay disabled voice

guess you type the same too, voicenigger

Nothing is worse than lisp

I sound AND look about 16, i'm fucking 25. I got carded at gamestop lmao just a month ago.

Now try making a selfie :feelsrope:

just larp as mute

I actively avoid playing back recordings with my voice in it and when I'm aware that someone is recording I do not speak

Same. I have a deep and autistic sounding voice :feelsrope: . Fuck my brain and once again fuck my genetics.

I know that feeling.

I don’t have much problem with my voice , But I definitely don’t like it

Post it let us hear
I am also a voice cell

My voice has kept the same resonance from when I was 15, ten years ago. You would never believe I'm in my mid-twenties if you were to hear me speak, and it fits my fat neotenous mug to a T. Too bad I lost the hairline that goes with it six years ago

The first time I heard a recording of my own voice I was astonished just how bad it sounds. I hoped it was due to the puberty taking its toll on me and things will eventually get better. Oh, just how wrong I was. The voicepill is severely underrated here. It's not the blackest of pills for sure but it's still there and is still painful.
Nothing is worse than lisp
I have it as well and it's a suicide fuel.

the struggles of voicels. Its truly fucked boyos

stop cooming and do voice therapy
litearal fucking tranies can do it ev en without test injected. u can too. no excuse for being voicecel

Good traits follow good traits, because they're all caused by the same shit, hormones.

If you've got low testosterone and HGH while growing up, you'll get all the negative traits (weak jaw, recessed face, fat cheeks, small frame, manletism, inability to grow a full beard, small dink, small hands, small wrists)

Literally, your entire life is determined by how much you secrete these hormones during puberty.

My voice makes me want to kill myself as well, guess you could say its over for voicecels.

Good traits follow good traits, because they're all caused by the same shit, hormones.

If you've got low testosterone and HGH while growing up, you'll get all the negative traits (weak jaw, recessed face, fat cheeks, small frame, manletism, inability to grow a full beard, small dink, small hands, small wrists)

Literally, your entire life is determined by how much you secrete these hormones during puberty.
The HGHpill is underrated

Monotonous voice and sound retarded.

I think it helps to speak louder but then I'm yelling. I think that's the case for deeper voices.

No, Dick lenght is by genes and hormone exposure of your mother also diet, the other things are genes.

Smoke cigarettes to voicemaxx ded srs

mine too voice cel
do u play video games? :feelstrash:

Your palate/jaw shape determines your voice. Just go and observe mouth breathers and notice how shit their voices are.

the struggles of voicels. Its truly fucked boyos
Right, can't even make vidya cause too ugly and ridiculous voice.
My life is meaningless.

Please do not be too harsh on yourself, I am sure your voice is fine!

Just be a mute theory.

People say I've sounded like an old man since I was 15 and still do to this day, that was 10 years ago :feelscry:

I have a god tier voice that I use to chadfish foids. They call me daddy the first moment they hear my godly voice. Doesn't help beyond that at all. I would trade it for a good face.

My voice sounds muffled and weird

[Suicide Fuel] I speak as a mentally retarded

people say i sound really bored when i talk to them on the phone

I sound like kermit the frog.
Probably should consider a name change to kermit the frogcel