Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My visa was rejected

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
My last chance to arrive legally to the first world country to at least live on a country that resambles a funtional one where at least i could live out of my parents house is over i was rejected i dont know why really i had all the necesary now ill be trapped on this 3rd world shithole earning 20 dollars the week i should kill my self life on the third world is not life

brutal

where are you from

where are you trying to immigrate to

how can your visa be rejected if your family is over there
Venezuela
To the usa
I dont have direct family on the usa i was using another method that was recently created to certain nationalities including mine but got fitered

Venezuela
To the usa
I bet it is easier to attract some chick in Venezuela than it is in America. If you couldn't pull this off down there, you are likely to carry your virginity to the grave up here. But who am I to decide? Your life, your choices.

I bet it is easier to attract some chick in Venezuela than it is in America. If you couldn't pull this off down there, you are likely to carry your virginity to the grave up here. But who am I to decide? Your life, your choices.
Not everything in life is about chasing foids.

Who cares about foids im a friendless loser and i know that i would be a incel outside here i just want to go to a better place on economic terms

Just walk your ass over here like everyone else, the border security these days will just let you across.

My last chance to arrive legally to the first world country to at least live on a country that resambles a funtional one where at least i could live out of my parents house is over i was rejected i dont know why really i had all the necesary now ill be trapped on this 3rd world shithole earning 20 dollars the week i should kill my self life on the third world is not life
gigabrutal. Illegal immigration Maxxing might be better than rotting in third world tbh

there is more to life than foids. living in a third world shithole means power goes out consistently, shitty squat toilets, suspicious street food. Corrupt cops, government officials. thugs around etc.

Sorry you got rejected brocel

How come its your last chance wdym by that?
Because it was a special process that aplies to certain people only including people of my country
I cant inmigrate by any other legal mean
I dont want or can go ilegal

lol life starts at first world mate