Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My view on current political situation

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Believe or not but liberals lose their battle against traditiinalists. During the last years traditional camp inflicted mortal wounds upon liberals. Presidental election in usa was also crusial point.

Liberals lose . They are loosing their grip of power.

But traditiinalists are not our friends. Their power is not what we want . They would make neo feodal system more powefull and firm- neo feodalism is currently exist under flimsy appereance of ridicilous consept of democrasy.

But what we would like is something different than stupid promises of feodals to us poor peasants...we need something more we need power that we dont want to relegate to anyone else nor to goverments and societies.

I assume that when liberals and conservatives begin to fight more intencely then radicals can interfere and inflict defeat upon both liberals and traditionalists.Society that is weakened by civil wars is not immune to outer threates.

How can we influence this struggle in our favore to make society weak and not immune to outer threats?

We have to do what we already to . We have to multiply ourseves by spreading black pill . It works. It works enough to bring more young men to our ranks. We save them from lie and explotation.

Suicide rate has grown tremendiosly during these years. Society of west gets weaker and weaker...no taxes no entusiasm among slaves...
I think traditiinalist party even would try to make huge shift in social policy and give to us some favores otherwise they would collapse. Elimination of tinder era and freedom for shaking asses is inevitable.

Great changes have to come. Chose your side wisely.

My view: idc tbh

no one will ever care for lonely ugly men