Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My view on attractive females and being a chad

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I used to be excited by the idea of being a chad, I mean in the earlier days it wasn't called chad just being attractive overall.
Now it feels different. You see, when I see women drool over a chad I don't see something exciting, I see a pack of wolves drooling over a tasty sheep. I don't see anything happy about it, I see nature in its disgusting form of lust.

Call it cope, but I really feel that way - I absolutely HATE shitty females with no brains and just pure demons getting a pretty face. It allows them to utilize these tools to pursue their bestial desires and their stupidity - It allows them to fool cucks into thinking they're nice just because they're pretty. A very simple scenario for that would be a female falling for a chad, but then the chad starts transforming into an incel. Will she maintain the excitement and happiness, that smile on her face she used to have when she saw his pretty face? No, slowly the inner beast will reveal itself and the importance of his exterior will manifest.

I'm not saying being a chad is bad, I'm saying there are demons among us that hide themselves in all types of forms. Do not fall for a pretty girl over her "innocent" smile, it's merely your brain interpreting her beauty as something indicative of her personality despite not even knowing her - An illusion.

Nowadays when I see females smiling when they see chads all I see is lust and the simplest of forms of manifestation of nature, I don't see a complex mixture of both sexual attraction and genuine intellectual interest, I don't see a special friendly bond, I see nature and I see animals being animals. I've lost almost every drop of hope in this filthy world and in existence in general.

Last edited:
I actually do agree with you. It's kind of off-putting, to know that women are no different from the thirsty curries. They even make cringier jokes than curries do, jfl at Chad cawk craving sluts.

Sex and money runs this world.