Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My vacation going extremely rotten disasterful

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

I want my pain to be inflicted on others
★★★
So my summer vacation is now going on and it's going very extremely rotten. Every day i sat inside my room, lying on the bed and go outside only during the morning and evening for walks due to health reason. So every day is going absolutely boring. The threshold of the pain of loneliness has now exceeds beyond the infinity, now it feels like extreme numb hollowness with no feelings. Really, boring and loneliness is driving my vacation.

How long is left of it?

So my summer vacation is now going on and it's going very extremely rotten. Every day i sat inside my room, lying on the bed and go outside only during the morning and evening for walks due to health reason. So every day is going absolutely boring. The threshold of the pain of loneliness has now exceeds beyond the infinity, now it feels like extreme numb hollowness with no feelings. Really, boring and loneliness is driving my vacation.
Literally my vacation last summer in Croatia this year im not gonna go and rot in my room or go get money instead