Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My university is openly discriminating incels!!!!!!!

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
Discimination

They put up an easier exercise with 12 extra days for the deadline to anyone who is a parent.
"Oh you got together with the love of your life?!"
"THATS GREAT YOU CAN TAKE A REST AND HAVE IT EASIER"

"Oh... so you are incel and will never have a child? Well fuck you."
I COULD HAVE MY ARM AMPUTATED AND THEY WOULDN'T EVEN CARE
This is fucking bullshit someone please erase me from this world!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:
What's even more fucked up is that this is encouraging getting a child before you finish your degree, before you are financially stable.

Edit #2:
I showed this picture to my mother and explained to her what my university is doing, this is her reply:
"So why didn't you give me a grandchild?! If you gave me a grandchild you would have done the easier exercise".

Last edited:
Parents should not get any advantages. It was their decision to have children after all.

That's fucked, your uni sounds like a feminist run male hate corporation.

Hava nagila shlomocel.

Parents should not get any advantages. It was their decision to have children after all.
exactly. Not only do you have the option to use contraceptives, you can also abort the child. Having children should make life harder, not easier, for you.

I recently finished something that would've taken up an entire semester in 2 hours. I was pretty much dead afterwards, just sat on the chair resting the rest of the day.

Mine starts at june 22 bro so sorry for u

i thought you were gonna say that they used the word "incel" for a second jfl

I doubt this kind of discrimination is even legal. I'd take it to the higher-ups and see what they have to say.

Learning assembly code?

"Oh you got together with the love of your life?!"

That's not what this is about. I suppose the rationale is that parents have responsibilities which take on their schedule so they need more time for studying.

This is still entirely BS.

First, your private life should not be any of the university's concern. Second, the time difference in deadline is completely arbitrary. Why not a whole fucking year, while we're at it ?

Having babies popping out of your vagina should not grant you any privilege in life. The role of the university is to transmit knowledge, not to do social engineering.

Sex havers who have kids decided to do so. It's literally their problem if that is an impediment for other activities such as learning stuff. Assuming degrees have a competitive element in them (and most do, at least indirectly), any differential advantage conferred to sex havers under the pretense that they have kids is grossly unfair.

A degree doesn't mean anything if the requirements for getting it depend on who is getting it.

Last edited:
Bring in a wet tissue & when they ask what's that the reply you supply is "my children, they're just waiting for an egg to turn up", sunglasses on "deal with it".

What's even more fucked up is that this is encouraging getting a child before you finish your degree, before you are financially stable.

That is despicable. Sex-havers fucking around during their teenage years, popping babies out and regretting it later, presumably going back to
school and then get a preferential treatment JFL.

These people were more interested in sex than in learning stuff, so I don't think they deserve a second chance. At least not if it's not on equal ground.

It's the apartheid against the sexless

This is one way to keep your birthrate up as a developed nation: start institutional biases against childless students and junior level employees. What other pro-natalist policies could you be the victim of?

The overall fertility rate for Israelis was 3.11 children per woman, much higher than any other member of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). The OECD average is about 1.7 kids per woman, and the second-highest fertility rate for a member of the organization is Mexico with about 2.2.

This is one way to keep your birthrate up as a developed nation: start institutional biases against childless students and junior level employees. What other pro-natalist policies could you be the victim of?

funny how those people turn around and tell europeans to have less children

exactly. Not only do you have the option to use contraceptives, you can also abort the child. Having children should make life harder, not easier, for you.
mirin username

That is despicable. Sex-havers fucking around during their teenage years, popping babies out and regretting it later, presumably going back to
school and then get a preferential treatment JFL.

These people were more interested in sex than in learning stuff, so I don't think they deserve a second chance. At least not if it's not on equal ground.
It's a clown world after all
It's a clown, clown wooorld

They should've given everyone the 12 extra days. I agree, this is ridiculous.

Call them out on that shit, education is supposed to be equal. Talk to the dean or email the dean but it is better talking in person. Hopefully it’s a male dean.

Dont take care of your children goyim, dont worry you can still follow your career and work for us, here is a 12 day leave as a sign of my good will to you strong independent women nurturing the next generation of employees.

Single mothers even less. They should be taxed tbh.