Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My university experience

ROAoverlord

ROAoverlord

Banned
-
Today I had to show up at the university for some paperwork, and dear god, that was awful. I saw so many attractive foids:feelsohgod: Foids who NEVER paid me any attention during 4 FUCKING YEARS. Not even a single Becky would smile to me, I'm just an empty spase for them.
And the worst part is, that I constantly see normalfags with girlfriends, hanging out at parks/malls/cinemas. And even exchange students niggers and gooks can easily fuck local femoids.
I fucking hate my life.
[UWSL][/UWSL]

Hero

I just can't cope with hatred and fucking jealousy anymore, I don't deserve such suffer :feelsrope:

I graduated as a HKHV,there were like 10% of people who never dated,now its more like 30% and official statistics back it up.

Btw, I think I will try to get matser's degree. And that means, that I will have extra 3-4 years in loneliness. That's gonna be a fucking hell.

Uni is hell as incel. It’s chads breeding ground. You will get mogged every waking moment there and constantly reminded of all the things you can’t have

Each day I get more and more convinced that college isn't worth it for a trucel

Years of suffering and shitty debt with little payoff