Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My University Cancelled My Classes For Non-Payment

• Thread starter JakeTheSnakeRoberts
  • Start date
JakeTheSnakeRoberts

JakeTheSnakeRoberts

Every moment is an experience.
Holy shit buddy boyos it's beyond over this time. My university just canceled my class schedule. I could not even believe my eyes when I saw that email.

I knew I had to pay but the university makes different due dates depending on when you sign up for the classes, which is fucking dumb. So since I signed up early for my classes this semester I had an earlier payment due date apparently which I didn't know about until recently.

So I had no idea what was going on until I looked at my email and I only ever got one email telling me that the payment was due that same night that the email was sent. Then I tried to figure out how to pay it, but it didn't work correctly because the payment portal was "down for maintenance" that day, coincidentally.

Then today I woke up and saw another email which told me that, guess what, ALL OF MY CLASSES GOT FUCKING CANCELLED! AFTER ONE FUCKING DAY! So now I'm shit out of luck. I'm fairly close to finishing university so I lost out on classes that I NEED in order to graduate.

The email also told me to register again and then pay on the next date, but that won't work now, because then I looked on the classes portal and boom, all of the slots are now filled and I can't get back in.

So I'm totally, 100% fucked in the ass at this point. I don't even know what to do anymore, really. I'm done for bros...

Last edited:
Are you a STEMcel?

Can you email the registrar or maybe the professor for the classes

Brutal try talking with a counselor.

Holy shit buddy boyos it's beyond over this time. My university just canceled my class schedule. I could not even believe my eyes when I saw that email.

I knew I had to pay but the university makes different due dates depending on when you sign up for the classes, which is fucking dumb. So since I signed up early for my classes this semester I had an earlier payment due date apparently which I didn't know about until recently.

So I had no idea what was going on until I looked at my email and I only ever got one email telling me that the payment was due that same night that the email was sent. Then I tried to figure out how to pay it, but it didn't work correctly because the payment portal was "down for maintenance" that day, coincidentally.

Then today I woke up and saw another email which told me that, guess what, ALL OF MY CLASSES GOT FUCKING CANCELLED! AFTER ONE FUCKING DAY! So now I'm shit out of luck. I'm fairly close to finishing university so I lost out on classes that I NEED in order to graduate.

The email also told me to register again and then pay on the next date, but that won't work now, because then I looked on the classes portal and boom, all of the slots are now filled and I can't get back in.

So I'm totally, 100% fucked in the ass at this point. I don't even know what to do anymore, really. I'm done for bros...
Go to your advisor and talk to him

Six figures or rope
Geography? Why do you need to pay for university when you can just look at a globe for free ?
I'm too low IQ for a STEM field degree or job. I just picked something I am mildly interested in that isn't a 100% total meme degree. It does have some 6 figure jobs in the field, especially if you are in GIS Database management. Most of the jobs in this field are looking at/analyzing/interpreting spatial data (like satellite imagery).

Brutal try talking with a counselor.
Go to your advisor and talk to him
She is very unhelpful I doubt she would assist me. Maybe I will ask though, I have few options.

Can you email the registrar or maybe the professor for the classes
Maybe I will try this and beg the teacher of each class to let me in. I'm thinking of looking for a way to claim discrimination against the university, as that seems like a good way to get back into my classes. Being a victim always helps with that I think.

I'm too low IQ for a STEM field degree or job. I just picked something I am mildly interested in that isn't a 100% total meme degree. It does have some 6 figure jobs in the field, especially if you are in GIS Database management. Most of the jobs in this field are looking at/analyzing/interpreting spatial data (like satellite imagery).
It’s a good degree as you said, I know people with it who also are making over 100k. Definitely not a meme degree like many others.

She is very unhelpful I doubt she would assist me. Maybe I will ask though, I have few options.
You should

Maybe I will try this and beg the teacher of each class to let me in. I'm thinking of looking for a way to claim discrimination against the university, as that seems like a good way to get back into my classes. Being a victim always helps with that I think.
OCD and autism makes it hard to organize the various differing due dates, rather than having a universal standard. Discrimination against people with mental abnormalities.

Yeah keep trying man. I wouldn’t do the discrimination thing unless it really came down to the wire. Just explain your situation, you couldn’t pay the night you for the reminder email, system was down for maintenance and you were automatically kicked from the classes

Also keep an eye out because there may be more deadlines like that passing with people getting kicked which frees up space. Make sure you’re on the waitlist if there is one for the classes