Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Uni class is dropping blackpills

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★
So I have to take an anthropology course at uni for my gen eds, and a lot of it focuses on evolution (and hence evolutionary psychology/blackpill theory). This last lecture we watched a video about why sexual reproduction became so widespread among different organisms and how it relates to evolution.

There was one part where these experimenters showed a male face with rounded, feminine features, and used a program to slowly morph it into a chad tier face (hunter eyes, strong jaw, etc.) Then they asked women to stop the morph when they found the face most attractive. Of course, the women all chose Chad, and their preference was even stronger when they were ovulating.

The film also covered sexual selection, explaining how even though large peacock feathers arent adaptive to survival, they are still prominent because it is an indicator of strength and health, so those were the individuals females chose to mate with.

It even covered alpha fucks beta bucks strategy, explaining that both behavior and physical qualities are selected in order for the female to maximize both the quality of her offspring's genetics as well as the resources she can acquire to support them.

There was even some JBW theory sneaked in, as the film featured this couple of an incel looking white guy with this ogre negress and their horrendous biracial offspring.

During these moments I snuck a look at the rest of the class to gauge their reaction. It was real fuckin funny to see the shift among the foids from laughing at the giraffes cuddling and bonobos fucking to their dead silence when the scientists started discussing the black pill stuff. I could see their subtly shocked faces, the whispers among themselves, while I struggled to contain myself from vocalizing the strange mixture of both rage and validation at the confirmation of what I and you on this forum have known for years, and that these thots have always known, deep inside their reptilian, instinctual NPC programming module which they call a "brain." I'm not sure whether to look forward to the further blackpilled discussions which will likely arise, or to dread the reliving of all the realizations I experienced when first taking the blackpill. Either way, it's fun to see those whores squirm at the revelation of their own vanity.

P.S. Here's the full documentary for any who are interested

how even though large peacock feathers arent adaptive to survival, they are still prominent because it is an indicator of strength and health, so those were the individuals females chose to mate with.
oh my sweet summer child, it's because the peapenis is not a toxic mysoginist. he gets laid because he's not a total asshole.
try not bring an asshole next time u incek.

I thought this was a meme?
it isn't. it's why young foid cashiers are cunts to subhuman genetic trash like us. they don't want to take the risk of carrying our genes

its harsh :feelsrope:

it isn't. it's why young foid cashiers are cunts to subhuman genetic trash like us. they don't want to take the risk of carrying our genes

its harsh :feelsrope:
Akhi, these "habibis" are brutal. It all makes sense now... They're only decent when they've been locked down by another male that isn't us.

their dead silence when the scientists started discussing the black pill stuff. I could see their subtly shocked faces, the whispers among themselves,
The realization that it's an animal shocks the foid for a moment, then it goes back to its dull ways.

oh my sweet summer child, it's because the peapenis is not a toxic mysoginist. he gets laid because he's not a total asshole.

this gave me a good laugh

especially the "sweet summer child" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So I have to take an anthropology course at uni for my gen eds, and a lot of it focuses on evolution (and hence evolutionary psychology/blackpill theory). This last lecture we watched a video about why sexual reproduction became so widespread among different organisms and how it relates to evolution.

There was one part where these experimenters showed a male face with rounded, feminine features, and used a program to slowly morph it into a chad tier face (hunter eyes, strong jaw, etc.) Then they asked women to stop the morph when they found the face most attractive. Of course, the women all chose Chad, and their preference was even stronger when they were ovulating.

The film also covered sexual selection, explaining how even though large peacock feathers arent adaptive to survival, they are still prominent because it is an indicator of strength and health, so those were the individuals females chose to mate with.

It even covered alpha fucks beta bucks strategy, explaining that both behavior and physical qualities are selected in order for the female to maximize both the quality of her offspring's genetics as well as the resources she can acquire to support them.

There was even some JBW theory sneaked in, as the film featured this couple of an incel looking white guy with this ogre negress and their horrendous biracial offspring.

During these moments I snuck a look at the rest of the class to gauge their reaction. It was real fuckin funny to see the shift among the foids from laughing at the giraffes cuddling and bonobos fucking to their dead silence when the scientists started discussing the black pill stuff. I could see their subtly shocked faces, the whispers among themselves, while I struggled to contain myself from vocalizing the strange mixture of both rage and validation at the confirmation of what I and you on this forum have known for years, and that these thots have always known, deep inside their reptilian, instinctual NPC programming module which they call a "brain." I'm not sure whether to look forward to the further blackpilled discussions which will likely arise, or to dread the reliving of all the realizations I experienced when first taking the blackpill. Either way, it's fun to see those whores squirm at the revelation of their own vanity.

P.S. Here's the full documentary for any who are interested
looks like it's coping with brain power, not sure what to think about. The ending is extremely bluepilled, unless you consider it blackpilled with the adoption.

Last edited:

That just activated my flight or fight response