Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My uncle wife hated me so much that she did Wichcarft on me so I would not be able do anything to her daughter

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★★
So this is one of the most crazy stories my mom recently told me this
Some context my uncle wife's is legit crazy and my uncle is the biggest betaboxs that I know
Anyway they have daughter that is the same as me

So now the story begins
So so basically when I was 2 months old she was trying to breastfeed me you might wonder why she would do such a thing
Apparently if you breastfeed a kid who is not you own kid you have basically adopted that kid spiritually speaking

So by doing that her daughter would have became my sister

So here is the deal this foids was so paranoid about me doing her daughter when I grow up that she wanted to make her my sister so I would never be able do to it
Of course my mother caught her doing and called her a sick b#&#

Imagine being such ugly bastard at two month old that people do s&$# like that in pervert you from making a move on there daughter

Sup elijah how you doing today

Imagine being such ugly bastard at two month old that people do s&$# like that in pervert you from making a move on there daughter
This is not the reason

Sounds like your family is just low IQ / superstitious

Brutal story but dont all babies look just about the same at 2 months

This is not the reason

Sounds like your family is just low IQ / superstitious
She is just crazy
I don't what kinda mental problem she has
She hates me and my mother
But likes my sister for some reason

I won't care about the sister, just give me the milk. I wish someone breastfed me like that :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

You are from muslim country aren't you ?

yeah, I have thought taking melatonin in order to have a deep sleep. I find myself constantly waking up and going back to sleep. hopefully, I dont have a brain tumor like my video game counterpart