Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News My uncle has covid

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I probably have it as well since I live with him. I feel nothing so far though, and neither does him.

covid vaccine is worse then covid tbh

coom to anime lolis to get rid of it
also the media here says that the covid situation in brasil is really fucked. is it true?

Hope he gets better.

coom to anime lolis to get rid of it
also the media here says that the covid situation in brasil is really fucked. is it true?
I have already come twice before even lunchtime today. That feel when high libido and no gf. I hope Prozac helps me with that as well.

I haven't been watching the news much, but it doesn't seem like it's much fucked as far as I know.

I have already come twice before even lunchtime today. That feel when high libido and no gf. I hope Prozac helps me with that as well.

I haven't been watching the news much, but it doesn't seem like it's much fucked as far as I know.
the news a while back was really obsessed with brasil's amount of corona cases and bolosonaro's mismanagement of the situation
compared bolsonaro's actions to the ones taken by our indian prime minister, and talked about how great the prime minister is in comparison.

the news a while back was really obsessed with brasil's amount of corona cases and bolosonaro's mismanagement of the situation
compared bolsonaro's actions to the ones taken by our indian prime minister, and talked about how great the prime minister is in comparison.
I think all BR correspondents in Europe are radical liberals who hate Bolsonaro. All European news about Brazil seem massively liberal.

Now that I probably already got it, I'll run from that vaccine even more. Looks like the version of it they'll use in Brazil is the one from China
Isn't it mandatory only in Sao Paulo ?

Now that I probably already got it, I'll run from that vaccine even more. Looks like the version of it they'll use in Brazil is the one from China :feelswhere:

Thanks my friend.
Its over dont die brocel :feelsUnreal::feelsbadman: