Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My ultimate ascension plan:

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Banned
-
I'm currently gymcelling and I hope to have ideally this body:

O88urdqrwgi11

It's just a bulk to be honest but I feel like it suits my face the best out of all of them.

Anyways, in addition to gymcelling, I will try to achieve the following:

1. Wraparound jaw implant for that JOJO tier jaw

2. Rhinoplasty to make my nose a bit less bulbous and get rid of the bump on it

3. Buccal fat removal and cheekbone implants

4. Suicide because it's not going to work at the end of the day anyways

The last step is the most important one

Just lol at gymceling.

Here is the ultimate blackpill site for gymcels: http://nattyornot.com/

I suggest you read the articles so that you can realize why gymceling is pointless.

Solid body ngl, but still too much fat tbh to be aesthetically pleasing to look at (from foids’ perspective)

Do the first two steps and you are fine

That's your ideal body? JFL.

• Are your teeth good? If not then get that fixed too.
  • You can never go wrong with seeing what's up with your voice
  • Your hair too
  • Acne is a bitch. Make sure it can't sneak up on you.
  • If you get a girl into bed then make sure everything down there is great.
  • Go to a Chad or a Stacey you trust and ask them what they think. Our opinions don't matter.
  • Most importantly. If you're over 25 then it's already over.

I will not be a chadlite or even a chad so I am not "fine". I need prominent zygos and an angular face.
We're do you live boyo? Pretty sure you will look better than most. Go outside and see all the subhumans walking.

• Are your teeth good? If not then get that fixed too.
  • You can never go wrong with seeing what's up with your voice
  • Your hair too
  • Acne is a bitch. Make sure it can't sneak up on you .
  • Most importantly. If you're over 25 then it's already over.

1. My teeth are okay, one or two crooked teeth but one can always get away with it.
2. This is my voice idk how to improve https://vocaroo.com/i/s1hLU5B62FOX
3. I have a naturally high hairline but I'm not balding, I will probably jump on fin and min around age 20 though
4. I hope I don't get any acne, my skin is clear and always has been
5. I'm 17 years old :)

1. My teeth are okay, one or two crooked teeth but one can always get away with it.
2. This is my voice idk how to improve https://vocaroo.com/i/s1hLU5B62FOX
3. I have a naturally high hairline but I'm not balding, I will probably jump on fin and min around age 20 though
4. I hope I don't get any acne, my skin is clear and always has been
5. I'm 17 years old :)
You should be set. Just find a Chad you trust and get him to help you out.

We're do you live boyo? Pretty sure you will look better than most. Go outside and see all the subhumans walking.

"Better than most" is still not okay. One has to ideally be in the top 20% of looks to stand even a meager chance, and ideally top 5%. I don't even know if I'll be average looking with a lower third implant and rhino.

"Better than most" is still not okay. One has to ideally be in the top 20% of looks to stand even a meager chance, and ideally top 5%. I don't even know if I'll be average looking with a lower third implant and rhino.
Yeah you will be tpp 20% easily

Lefort osteotomy or bust

I'm currently gymcelling and I hope to have ideally this body:

View attachment 56333

It's just a bulk to be honest but I feel like it suits my face the best out of all of them.

Anyways, in addition to gymcelling, I will try to achieve the following:

1. Wraparound jaw implant for that JOJO tier jaw

2. Rhinoplasty to make my nose a bit less bulbous and get rid of the bump on it

3. Buccal fat removal and cheekbone implants

4. Suicide because it's not going to work at the end of the day anyways
6'2. All you need in order to be significantly above average is the jaw implant to be honest.
As I've said before you don't look like an indian that much, rather like an arab.
You've got an acceptable height. Height is so much more important than your physique by the way.

I hear that fat removal from cheeks ages skin

I hear that fat removal from cheeks ages skin

Not if you get cheekbone implants. And you can always get fat put back in after like 20 years anyways, it's worth it to look good when you're young.
Yeah you will be tpp 20% easily

I hope. Some people say my eye area is over-tier though. How to fix nctt???

Last edited:
@TakaRyo
The body is achievable and a good starting goal.

You should always aim for the body you want and that make you confident.
Not that confidence matters for getting foids but because it makes you hit the gym consistently.

Depression and stress are proven to lower your attractiveness. Both are lessened by good health and fitness.

Also being stronger gives status. Foids aren't impressed, but they have sheep mentality, so they will react to all the guys respecting you and do likewise.

I thought I had a bad chin too but it turns out it's my bite. My massive rat teeth only let's me bite by receding my jaw as far back as it can go. I'm getting braces installed in 8 days. Check and see if an orthodontist could help you too.

Nose for some reason isn't that important for overall Handsomeness. Look at the amount of celebrities with handsome eyes, cheeks and jaw but fucked up noses. Also noses are the easiest place to stop surgery. Other places they cut places that are out of sight. Eg. With jaw surgery they cut inside the mouth.

@TakaRyo
The body is achievable and a good starting goal.

You should always aim for the body you want and that make you confident.
Not that confidence matters for getting foids but because it makes you hit the gym consistently.

Depression and stress are proven to lower your attractiveness. Both are lessened by good health and fitness.

Also being stronger gives status. Foids aren't impressed, but they have sheep mentality, so they will react to all the guys respecting you and do likewise.

I thought I had a bad chin too but it turns out it's my bite. My massive rat teeth only let's me bite by receding my jaw as far back as it can go. I'm getting braces installed in 8 days. Check and see if an orthodontist could help you too.

Nose for some reason isn't that important for overall Handsomeness. Look at the amount of celebrities with handsome eyes, cheeks and jaw but fucked up noses. Also noses are the easiest place to stop surgery. Other places they cut places that are out of sight. Eg. With jaw surgery they cut inside the mouth.

Wdym to "stop surgery"? And true but my nose doesn't look the greatest from the side-on. It's even worse than Gandy's and I don't have the face to pull it off. Also, braces won't do anything to my teeth because my bite is class 1. I am also done growing. I will need implants.

I had that body after gymcelling.

It looked weird on a manlet.

Every girl wanted chad/cute boy/betabux, not an angry introverted manlet gymcel.

I had that body after gymcelling.

It looked weird on a manlet.

Every girl wanted chad/cute boy/betabux, not an angry introverted manlet gymcel.

How tall are you? I don't think gymcelling is worth it unless you're 5'9 or above, in my personal opinion.

Dude, braces don't change the position of your jaws. Only the position of your teeth.
My teeth prevents me from biting at my natural jaw position. They would need to intersect. When I open my mouth and place my jaw 50/50 between as far forwards and as far backwards as it can I look normal. But if I try to close my mouth here my molars don't touch each other. Only my front ratlike teeth do. If I pull my jaw as far back as it goes I can close it and have my molars touch.
My jaw is good. My teeth are fuckd

My teeth prevents me from biting at my natural jaw position. They would need to intersect. When I open my mouth and place my jaw 50/50 between as far forwards and as far backwards as it can I look normal. But if I try to close my mouth here my molars don't touch each other. Only my front ratlike teeth do. If I pull my jaw as far back as it goes I can close it and have my molars touch.
My jaw is good. My teeth are fuckd

Yeah. My teeth are good. My jaw is fucked... different situation here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back