Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My ugly muslim friend said slut were asking him for sex at a festival

A

Arab

Banned
-
My friend was a steward at a festival.

He told me that sluts there were asking him to fuck, being in a party mood, touching him.

My friend is religious and rejected them. The girls asked if he was gay or being weird. Some of the girls put in a fake complaint for him being "weird" and then he got sent home.

Has anyone ever been to a festival to confirm sluts turn into real sluts at festivals?

My friend looks like this guy, bit more darker and he has hair.

hashim-getty-1540538742.jpg

He was probably lying tbh...
He probably got kicked out for being a 'creep' and hitting on girls, and they kicked him out, but he didn't want to sound like a loser.

Your friend is a bad liar tbh. Lmfao.

He probably got kicked out for being a 'creep' and hitting on girls, and they kicked him out, but he didn't want to sound like a loser.

No dude he's not one to lie to me. He tells me the truth about everything.

based and thotpatrolled if true

Are festivals the place to bang sluts?
drunk thots have lower standards but they'll go to the closest chad or chadlite available anyway

The guy is a hard core devout muslim so hes not lieing
drunk thots have lower standards but they'll go to the closest chad or chadlite available anyway

This guy isn't a chad or chadlite though so how can it be possible.

The guy is a hard core devout muslim so hes not lieing

What is he doing working at a festival then? That’s haram.

Sounds like a fake Muslim tbh

If you assume he's telling the truth about this, then he probably knows that you're a fool and can be tricked easily, just because he's an "honest" guy. Just because you haven't been smart enough to uncover his lies before, doesn't mean he never does...

My friend was a steward at a festival.

Some of the girls put in a fake complaint for him being "weird" and then he got sent home.

funny how when a foid gets rejected its always something wrong with you and not them your either gay or mentally unstable. its like how dare you denie the gate keeper of sex I will smite you

If you assume he's telling the truth about this, then he probably knows that you're a fool and can be tricked easily, just because he's an "honest" guy. Just because you haven't been smart enough to uncover his lies before, doesn't mean he never does...

Serious the guy ignores girls and all he talks to me about is getting married to a nice wife.