Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My ugliness makes me lower inhib

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I gave up on the thought of ever attracting a girl. When I thought I still had a chance, I was extremely high inhib in the proximity of girls but now since I have truly accepted that it's over for me, I can just be myself. I have absolutely no expectations so I cannot be dissatisfied with anyone's actions.

I can relate. I'm so low inhib (And desperate to talk to people) that I'll be that one guy that talks to you while you wait in line to buy your fuckin' gatorade from the convenience store. I usually get pleasant conversations from guys, but then conversations with girls go like:
Me: inhales
Foid: I HAVE A BOYFRIEND

To me was the opposite. Why put any effort when I know it's over? All my social interactions are pretty much minimal effort just to avoid problems since I swallowed the blackpill.

Exceptions are close friends and family.

I can relate. I'm so low inhib (And desperate to talk to people) that I'll be that one guy that talks to you while you wait in line to buy your fuckin' gatorade from the convenience store. I usually get pleasant conversations from guys, but then conversations with girls go like:
Me: inhales
Foid: I HAVE A BOYFRIEND
If you're serious about what you're stating in your signature, then I can understand why you are so extremely low inhib. You have nothing to lose, just like me.
If I said to myself that I'll kill myself in a few months, I'd do everything I was always too afraid of doing before.

If I said to myself that I'll kill myself in a few months, I'd do everything I was always too afraid of doing before.
It's exactly what I'm doing, tbh.
Although I think bucket lists are rather stupid, I've found myself hesitating less and less before approaching foids or doing some other social activity that would normally make one nervous. It's mostly because now that I have a clear goal and a clear deadline to meet that goal, I stopped giving a shit about what some random ass foid might see as cringy along the way. All I need is one, anyways.

i am the same tbh. but im still high inhib because i dont like looking autistic in front of anyone. i would rather be invisible.