Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News My Twisted World and the imminent anniversary

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger (July 24, 1991 – May 23, 2014) wrote his manifesto, "My Twisted World" and uploaded it to the internet.
He named the 23rd of May 2014 the day of retribution and went on a killing spree after which he killed himself . The anniversary of this is swiftly approaching.
The sources we have are the videos he uploaded to his youtube channel, his manifesto and the articles about the so called day of retribution.

I've gone through his manifesto. I didn't read it; I listened through online. The recitation by Basedschaman was deleted as I was nearly done and I used the more dramatic recitation of roroach antler for the final part. It was quite relatable. He was a bit of a tragic figure and he was ahead of his time. He was unique and yet relatable.

The most common critique is that he had an unwarranted sense of entitlement along with some dark triad traits such as narcissism and sadism. The virtually sole source of him having these traits is his manifesto. He could have exaggerated his such traits in his manifesto in order to appear more, normal neurotypical and in line with the Chads and Stacies he wanted to be among. He could have also delved deep into himself to extract these traits which he then humbly and at the expense of his ego wrote about.
I disavow some but not all of his will to harm other humans. He appears to be a bit jealous, jealous of Chads but also Asians who ascended, shorter people who ascended, younger people who ascended and his younger half brother who also ascended.

I have seen younglings who appeared to have appeared to be more successful than myself and other more deserving males. I have to some degree experienced the same even if my emotional response has been less than that the supreme gentleman appear to have acknowledged himself to have.
He showed traits of narcissism such as comparing himself to big figures, being jealous and placing himself before celebrities on the red carpet.
Yet, his struggles with women, normies, his bleak future, his family and others seems so relatable. It is common for males on the internet to have these problems.

Elliot tried with women; he tried approaching them and saw Chads getting approached. He felt the, as supported by evidence, literal pain of being rejected by women.
He correctly acknowledged them to be of lesser mind than him but directed his jealousy towards his most and most unlikely successful male rivals.

He watched the avatar show on nickelodeon and identified with Zuko, the struggling exiled prince who struggled inwardly and outwardly to become good enough and find his goals fulfilled. Elliot didn't write weather he saw the end of the series or not.

He was a descendant of the British aristocracy, and thought himself to be belonging among them. He was, because of his looks not recognised as such.
He was despite his looks, style and inner faults a big mind in a body not making him positively recognised as what he is. That must be relatable.

I could elaborate on my exact thoughts of the supreme gentleman and write a longer review but I will not. That which is important are the events that occurred 6 years ago.These were events set in motion by a man who had given up, planned to kill himself and just wanted to get some of the revenge he desired before he departed. He wrote a manifesto which he uploaded to the internet, showing himself as not thinking himself as the only sane person in the world or the only one who could understand his struggle, just conceding that his life was over, that he wouldn't get the life he desired and that all he could do was to share his thoughts and affect the world fractionally before departing by his own actions.

The expression ER was coined due to this man. He was ahead of his time regarding what he did and made his upper case initials become a recognisable meaningful term in itself; the incelosphere had not become widely known and the word thot had just gained the slightest prominence. He was imperfect but made a mark.
The mark was only underlined by his actions; the mark was made by his thoughts, words and situation which along with his uniqueness in the world are interesting and relatable to men of culture across the world weather they disavow him or call him a saint.
You may ignore the death day of the man in question or smoke incense in his memory.

I'm often a date ahead or behind the English speaking internet cluster due to my time zone.
I'm uploading this post on the eve of the 21st so that you may read it before the 23rd.

ER got fucked by HAPA genetics. saying anything else such as mentalcel, standardcel, or locationcel is pure cope

ER got fucked by HAPA genetics. saying anything else such as mentalcel, standardcel, or locationcel is pure cope

I disagree. There are asians with gfs. Mentalceldom is real.

"The expression ER was coined due to this man. He was ahead of his time regarding what he did and made his upper case initials become a recognisable meaningful term in itself"
dude ML pioneered incledom and was living the incel live 40 years ago, he is the true Messiahs.

I disagree. There are asians with gfs. Mentalceldom is real.
there are also curries and arabs with girlfriends. but that does not mean that any person of that race could get a girlfriend

also, ER was not asian, he was a HAPA, specifically coming from a white father and asian mother, which has terrible results

Also, someone has run an experiment with his pics to prove women did not find him attractive.

Stop calling him "mentalcel". He was not a mentalcel, for the girls he was very ugly. His only problem was the ugliness because his genetics was half asian (and for the white girl the 99% of asian people are ugly).

Lastly, these are the pics where he did not fraud and are what he genuinely looked like.

Hook nose, Recessed Chin, Protruding Fish lips, Manlet Framelet HAPA.

He was UGLY.