Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My twin sister presented her chadlite boyfriend to my family yesterday

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
My twin sister is a fairly more attractive foid version of me, is extroverted, practices volleyball, is a radfem (hypocrite) and has quite a lot of friends. Yesterday she presented her boyfriend to my parents, and he would be way out of her league in a sane world, but unfortunately we're in hell now, he's 2 older than us and mogs me to hell and back. 10 min into the dinner my mom made a silly joke about how skinny I am compared to him and he started talking about being a soccer player and going the gym since 14, then my mom talked about hin being the perfect man because he helped take out the table ( I do this shit everyday), I feel like roping

take out that table and smash it against chad's and roastie's heads (in gmod)

take out that table and smash it against chad's and roastie's heads (in gmod)
I'm too low inib for that, also my parents would disown me and I'm to dumb to work, and welfare here would make me piss poor

I've never seen fraternal twins irl
I even have cousins who are fraternal triplets, there are lots of multiple child births in both sides of my family

I have two redhead fraternal twins coworkers. Imagine the odds of that.

My twin sister is a fairly more attractive foid version of me, is extroverted, practices volleyball, is a radfem (hypocrite) and has quite a lot of friends. Yesterday she presented her boyfriend to my parents, and he would be way out of her league in a sane world, but unfortunately we're in hell now, he's 2 older than us and mogs me to hell and back. 10 min into the dinner my mom made a silly joke about how skinny I am compared to him and he started talking about being a soccer player and going the gym since 14, then my mom talked about hin being the perfect man because he helped take out the table ( I do this shit everyday), I feel like roping
Your parents does not acknowledge the shit you do for them, Brutal genetics, If no laws existed, That chadlite be dead before he hit the floor!

Jfl @ having to meet a foid's family and friends, "hi, I live in a nursing home and receive benefits for being defective", another reason why casual encounters are the only option for me.

Holy shit that's heartbreaking. If you go ER take him out first.

brutal, my sister's boyfriend is the same age as me and mogs me to Exegol and back, tall, handsome, nt, wealthy...

brutal, my sister's boyfriend is the same age as me and mogs me to Exegol and back, tall, handsome, nt, wealthy...
I wished I could go back to the times where families picked partners for their daughters, I'd pick the shittiest man alive just for her

I wished I could go back to the times where families picked partners for their daughters, I'd pick the shittiest man alive just for her
You gotta go ER man. You can't let them disrespect you like that. Do you like getting walked all over? They see you as a joke. You're crying on an incel forum and that fucker is gonna fuck your sister, you mom likes him more than your dad probably. You can't swallow your fear and once again chad gets what he wants.

Absolutely brutal.

Can't you ask her to find you a gf?
Always thought maybe it would be easier if I had a sister.

Absolutely brutal.

Can't you ask her to find you a gf?
Always thought maybe it would be easier if I had a sister.
My older sister ( I have 4 others) is the one trying to do that, so far it hasn't been very good

I have 4 others
52185.jpg

Tbh, why the fuck did you sit through that?

Get the fuck up, leave the house.

No way I let my mother compare me to a Chad.

Tbh, why the fuck did you sit through that?

Get the fuck up, leave the house.

No way I let my mother compare me to a Chad.
I'm too high inib for that, and I'm scared of my parents

Damn I wouldn’t have even bothered showing up to dinner JFL don’t participate in family activities anymore

I know situations like this very well and have often experienced them myself. It's always the same. Your mother wants Chad as a son and makes it clear to you by comparing you to him and thus putting you down. It just shows you with this comparison that you are a subhuman. She would love to see Chad dominating you and getting wet in the process. It's ovER. It's disgusting behavior and you can see that even your own mother is a foid like everyone else. My mother was also fond of making fun of me in Chad's presence. She made it clear to Chad that he could enslave me if he wanted by disrespecting me. You must fight this injustice or your mother and Chad will destroy you.

Last edited:
It's so buffalo

Why the fuck did you sit there, and let your mom compare you to him???