Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Tutor died

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Her and her husband had been teaching me for a long time since I was twelve. I was good friends with their sons, she died today, but I dont feel anything, I haven't seen her in a year. Why tf am I like this? After seeing a bunch of people rope here maybe im used to it?
Does long term Inceldom make you used to shit like this?

because you're not connected to her family wise?

i mean people die that's life

because you're not connected to her family wise?

i mean people die that's life
True, but I see them every week idek. My mum asked me why im not sad and shit, and acted like I was psychopath

True, but I see them every week idek. My mum asked me why im not sad and shit, and acted like I was psychopath
that's because your mom hates you for being ugly, and wants an excuse to attack you

you did nothing wrong

certain races feel less empathy. Like Chinese for instance

Don't be so full of shit, you're just trying to justify racism from mayos at this point
It’s quite easy to find many vids from mainland China of babies being killed , children being run over. There is a strange law that requires bystanders to be financially responsible for nearby victims so it’s better to just kill the fatally injured there

It’s quite easy to find many vids from mainland China of babies being killed , children being run over. There is a strange law that requires bystanders to be financially responsible for nearby victims so it’s better to just kill the fatally injured there

Is it really a racial (i.e. genetic) issue or a product of social conditioning in a cutthroat, developing country whose political institutions fail to respect the rule of law?

Because if ricecels had less empathy you'd expect ricecels to be predisposed to violent crime, but crime rates suggest otherwise.

Her and her husband had been teaching me for a long time since I was twelve. I was good friends with their sons, she died today, but I dont feel anything, I haven't seen her in a year. Why tf am I like this? After seeing a bunch of people rope here maybe im used to it?
Does long term Inceldom make you used to shit like this?
How'd she die?

Is it really a racial (i.e. genetic) issue or a product of social conditioning in a cutthroat, developing country whose political institutions fail to respect the rule of law?

Because if ricecels had less empathy you'd expect ricecels to be predisposed to violent crime, but crime rates suggest otherwise.
I believe there is a difference between lack of empathy and being psychopathic. Black and White people may suffer more from the latter. I personally feel little empathy for most people now meaning I won’t react with sadness or happiness if they suffer but I’m not willing to commit any violent acts against them

OP just a reminder she was a cum swallowing whore.

fuck that cunt i hope she suffered when she died

I believe there is a difference between lack of empathy and being psychopathic. Black and White people may suffer more from the latter. I personally feel little empathy for most people now meaning I won’t react with sadness or happiness if they suffer but I’m not willing to commit any violent acts against them
How'd she die?
@Copexodius Maximus read it and weep

grief can come in weird ways. You might be in denial, or you might just be numb. It doesn't mean that you didn't care for your tutor, it just means you have a different way processing her death.

Maybe you should look into counselling or therapy, even online. Sometimes, being numb to emotions might be a sign of a bigger problem, such as depression. It's worth a try at least. If not, we're always here for you bro.

grief can come in weird ways. You might be in denial, or you might just be numb. It doesn't mean that you didn't care for your tutor, it just means you have a different way processing her death.

Maybe you should look into counselling or therapy, even online. Sometimes, being numb to emotions might be a sign of a bigger problem, such as depression. It's worth a try at least. If not, we're always here for you bro.
thanks man

Could also be shock, delayed or a coping strategy everyone grieves differently.

It's especially a shit for people like us with few social connection, if people die. Sorry man.

Could also be shock, delayed or a coping strategy everyone grieves differently.
probably i feel a bit sad now, I was talking to her son 5'2 ricecel manlet he's 15, absolutely brutal.

:feelswow: we will never know what happened to them ngl.
its over and @Yerberito as well, look at guys like @13k and @FrustratedWhiteMale no ones heard from them, they've all probably roped

Inceldom and depression probably numbed you

A spouse-haver died.

its partially Big City Syndrome aka you get less and less empathy the more strangers you have to be around. China has a lot of places with a shit load of people. That combined with what you mentioned makes a lot of people practically sociopathic with strangers.

I’m sorry OP.

It's normal.
You didn't meet her in years so why should you care?

Sorry for your loss. It's normal though, when someone you aren't as close to (or at least not anymore) dies you won't be as sad.

its partially Big City Syndrome aka you get less and less empathy the more strangers you have to be around. China has a lot of places with a shit load of people. That combined with what you mentioned makes a lot of people practically sociopathic with strangers.
high iq