Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Turtle called me a nigger

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
:fuk::cryfeels:

I don't want to talk about it

brutal dude getting mogged by a turtle

Testudines don't give a fuck

It doesn't. You called yourself a nigger

It doesn't. You called yourself a nigger
You think he didn't say that? He is very blunt, too blunt. My Turtle speaks good English, albeit with a Portland accent.

What kind of turtle?

Yellow Bellied Slider
I think I used to have 1 of these when I was a kid but eventually it got too big and we had to give it away to some neighbours who had a lil pond and now its eating all of their fish in there xD

I think I used to have 1 of these when I was a kid but eventually it got too big and we had to give it away to some neighbours who had a lil pond and now its eating all of their fish in there xD
Mines as vicious as fuck, ate all his friends

You posted this :feelswhat:

Now talk:feelshehe:

Many Niggercels who get turtlepilled are so traumatised that the PTSD disables them from ever speaking about it. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Many Niggercels who get turtlepilled are so traumatised that the PTSD disables them from ever speaking about it. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
This the first time I hear of this TurtlePill :ping:

@Broly thoughts :ping::ping:

lol based turt.