Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My try at dating apps

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
When I tried dating apps for a year I anchored it to laos, vietnam, phillipines, thailand, and china. I swiped right on everybody, even the fattest, ugliest landwhales imaginable. Zero. Nothing. Nada. Not even spam bots gave me aby interest despite me saying hi and messaging sometimes up to 100 foids a day. I also set my height to 6’4, morphed my face for a better jawline and nose (it looked realistic), posed with a dog, had a good list of hobbies listed including martial arts, climbing, swimming, video games, and the dog as well. I already knew it was over but I wanted to test just how over it was because I’m a strong coper so I can get away with masochism. I was honestly expecting at least a couple matches with landwhales but no, my face is just that hideous and I was too hopeful.

they are a jewish time sink meant to make you work your ass off for a small hit of dopamine via a fake match then repeat the cycle

they are a jewish time sink meant to make you work your ass off for a small hit of dopamine via a fake match then repeat the cycle
also, this instills a brief bit of hope which keeps the goyim at bay

Didnt even get fake matches. Tried for a year because im perseverant. Stopped because its useless

I installed it yesterday just to see what i'm missing out on and i was utterly disgusted by the foids on there. There's an anthropological rupture at this point.

gigalarp you could be acid attack victim and get hundreds of matched solely for weimerican citizenship

gigalarp you could be acid attack victim and get hundreds of matched solely for weimerican citizenship
Not true… I’m elephant man tier ugly so they would still reject me even if it was platonic and a betabuxx because just the sight of being seen with me would be giga embrassibg for them.

Absolutely brutal

Weird since you usually get bots to like you.

That is not true. If you actually believe in this you are delusional
Make Cebu city Tinder account with this pic and see for yourself

Gwgww

Foids had gotten good at judging a man's height just by a half body picture alone. It's truly over for brocels.

Foids had gotten good at judging a man's height just by a half body picture alone. It's truly over for brocels.
I did it at an angle that made me look taller and I’m not that short either (I’m 5’10)

'genetic quality' jfl as if they care, it's solely financial for them
They still want his 6.5 inch bwc assuming its undamaged. And also past a certain level which since you’re not at that level you won’t understand foids cant even stand being near your presence because its seen as an embarrassment

He says I'm delusional, I know it's real
Even if you do the guy is still htn and white and his marks are only mild, so it wouldnt mean anything with my situation. A truecel saint is born not made, I’m a born 0.1/10 truecel from 40000 years of inbreeding and dysgenics

And also past a certain level which since you’re not at that level you won’t understand foids cant even stand being near your presence because its seen as an embarrassment
You're low MTN Asian by your own description, 5'10'' also. I haven't spoken to a female my age for longer than 10 seconds in my life.

If you didn't modify anything or fake height and just said you're from San Francisco you'd get matches, this is just a gigalarp.

You're low MTN Asian by your own description, 5'10'' also. I haven't spoken to a female my age for longer than 10 seconds in my life.

If you didn't modify anything or fake height and just said you're from San Francisco you'd get matches, this is just a gigalarp.
I said I was from san francisco. And no I was coping in reality I’m as truecel as it gets facially without any official conditions or deformities.

I have ab eye area reveal and you could tell I’m elephant man tier truecel just from that. They stick out past my brow ridge.

I have ab eye area reveal and you could tell I’m elephant man tier truecel just from that. They stick out past my brow ridge.
When did you do an eye area reveal? Can you link the thread please?

You kind of do resemble that foid but I would say your eyes are not as disproportional as hers
wdym mine are more uneven and smaller. and I have no eyebrows. Here eye area mogs mine even though both are truecel tier.

Better than mine admittedly
Everythings better than yours you can at least get friendzoned. All foids ever do to me is laugh at me and mock me.

Everythings better than yours you can at least get friendzoned. All foids ever do to me is laugh at me and mock me.
If I lived in Cali I would be subjected to the same fate

If I lived in Cali I would be subjected to the same fate
No way your eye area is close to as bad as mine. Its not humanly possible mine had every failo it is and the front of the eyebrow sticks as forward as the nose tip.