Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My trucel manlet friend is getting married.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
He's like the truecest of trucels. Ugly, short and unattractive. Never dated of course, khhv and incel in every sense of the word. But he belongs to a certain community where arranged marriage reigns supreme. He also likely has loaded parents and a good corporate job. So he gets to marry his looksmatch(?). The funny part is that foids family likely paid a fortune to secure this "match":lul:
Imagine getting paid to get into a relationship as a trucel. :lul:

Funny how this works, just a few months ago one of my other friends was harassing him in a bar and now he's getting married. And the foid heightmogs him

What about you? Why aren't you arranged marriage maxxing?

He's like the truecest of trucels. Ugly, short and unattractive. Never dated of course, khhv and incel in every sense of the word. But he belongs to a certain community where arranged marriage reigns supreme. He also likely has loaded parents and a good corporate job. So he gets to marry his looksmatch(?). The funny part is that foids family likely paid a fortune to secure this "match":lul:
Imagine getting paid to get into a relationship as a trucel. :lul:

Funny how this works, just a few months ago one of my other friends was harassing him in a bar and now he's getting married. And the foid heightmogs him
It's going to be hell for him. Betabuxing never works.

I dread the idea. I did nothing in my youth, completely wasted it. My job lands me in the dead center of middle class. Not poor enough to get any benefits but not rich enough to enjoy good stuff. Raising a family on top of that would leave me a paycheck to paycheck life. With my looks and job the foid I'll end up with will most likely not be reasonably attractive and I don't have the raging libido to want a foid just to experience sex. But all things said, it will happen eventually

I dread the idea. I did nothing in my youth, completely wasted it. My job lands me in the dead center of middle class. Not poor enough to get any benefits but not rich enough to enjoy good stuff. Raising a family on top of that would leave me a paycheck to paycheck life. With my looks and job the foid I'll end up with will most likely not be reasonably attractive and I don't have the raging libido to want a foid just to experience sex. But all things said, it will happen eventually
Understandable.

Didn't get "the eventually part" lol. Is curry family and society pressuring you or will be pressuring you in the future?

Its already happening
Lol. All the best. Betabuxxing takes a toll on a man's soul.

Nosy curry relatives must be an headache to deal with.

Thank god i am a social recluse that nobody bothers with.

It's going to be hell for him. Betabuxing never works.
Can you explain why? If the foid is a virgin and in a community where whoredom isn't tolerated, then what's the harm in betabuxxing?

give your wife to me :feelsokman: i will fuck her pussy into non existence.

Lol. All the best. Betabuxxing takes a toll on a man's soul.

Nosy curry relatives must be an headache to deal with.

Thank god i am a social recluse that nobody bothers with.
You'd be permanently tied down all your life. Fuck, why did I waste my golden days like this. This isn't how it was supposed to go. I was supposes to be in a high paying tech career in some first world country, dating high iq beckies,before I got married to one. Instead I wasted it away browsing internet.

Can you explain why? If the foid is a virgin and in a community where whoredom isn't tolerated, then what's the harm in betabuxxing?
she will hate him lol

You're 15,I can understand. If I was like that now I would probably just get married too.

:feelspuke:My parents almost got me too but I remembered betabux= cuckold subhuman
This too. I want to retire early and most curry whores are dumb fucks who want bring in more subhuman shitskins into this planet which is against my anti natalist morality. Also ofv early retirement becomes impossible with kids.

The curry whores who don't want kids are rare as fuck and not Muslim. I don't really cate about foids religion but doing arranged marriage without your relatives approval is very hard

You're 15,I can understand. If I was like that now I would probably just get married too.
if they gave me an arranged wife rn i would send her to the hospital with my dick

50%+ of the curry marriages I have seen are horrible. The foid always bitches at her husband and is demanding and demeaning. Fucking disgusting. Just lol at betabuxxing such a bitch. And the working class foids who you don't need betabux have higher standards and are more inclined to cheat as they will see Chads
Curry women are disgusting subhuman trash all should be sterilized. You don't know how disgusting they are

50%+ of the curry marriages I have seen are horrible. The foid always bitches at her husband and is demanding and demeaning. Fucking disgusting. Just lol at betabuxxing such a bitch. And the working class foids who you don't need betabux have higher standards and are more inclined to cheat as they will see Chads

Curry women are disgusting subhuman trash all should be sterilized. You don't know how disgusting they are
Tbh it's the same where i live as well, that's why i'm skeptical of arranged marriage nowadays. What's the point of marrying a post prime bitch who will get fat and make my life miserable and most likely had many boyfriends secretly before me when i'm already an oldcel who missed out on everything? It will be hell on earth being tied with a contract to a fat bitchy wife while we both give birth to some hopeless truecels with shit tier genes who will suffer brutally from womb to tomb. Just a waste of money and asking for pain and misery

post prime bitch who will get fat and make my life miserable and most likely had many boyfriends secretly before me when i'm already an oldcel who missed out on everything?
Yeah. That's another problem.