Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Treacherous Former High School Friends Are Successful Now

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Those wretched, disgusting, evil, scum betrayed me, despite my kindness and friendliness to them, by bullying me and casting me aside, then spreading vicious rumors about me so I could never rebuild a social circle. I ended up ostracized and hated by everyone because of them. I was the most hated person in my entire high school, out of more than 2700 students, those fuckers literally ruined my life and forced me to suffer depression.

What did they get as a result, for their horrible crimes against me? Most of them no longer have public social media, so I can't find them, but one of them, who was basically an idiotic failed normie loser who kissed people's asses and begged them to be friends with him, ended up relatively successful.

He has a huge number of friends, which includes attractive women. I have even seen him hanging around women and taking photos with them on social media, where the women seem to be smiling with him. I am sure he ended up getting a girl. On top of that, he has a huge amount of connections and was given multiple jobs while still in college to complete a STEM degree on time, which he will graduate from next year.

These bastards who ruined my health, wellbeing and education, are rewarded by the heavens and get everything I have ever desired and worked hard for in my life, handed to them. There's no justice in this world, only scum, dirt and trash like this are given opportunities for success. Meanwhile a wonderful person like me ends up being forced to lead a life of being treated like a leper and abused horribly by this cruel society. So now I am forced to rot at home as a loser NEET.

TLDR: I end up being forced to LDAR, while the evil asshole scum who destroyed my life are rewarded with happiness and prosperity.

You are destroyed and fucked forever. There's nothing you can do to change or alter this fate. Subhumans are forced to rot and suffer while others prosper.

go get paybaER