Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My top 5 vidya games of all time $$$

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
1. Destiny 1: great music, atmosphere, and things like that. I have so many good memories about this game, ah man destiny 2 doesn’t even compare.
2. Path of exile : easily the best ARPG/hardcore grind game ever. I have around 5000 hours in this game and that’s on the lower end. Easily the most nerdy/grindy game that exists other than maybe some world of Warcraft games or something. Probably my favorite game of all time all things considered, my GOAT.
3. Bf4: my favorite shooter of all time. Shame this masterpiece only has about 1500-2000 concurrent players as of right now. This game is so much better than most cod and other shitty low tier mass consumption shooters. Especially attack/scout helicopter gameplay, that’s the apex of battlefield for me.

4.PUBG (2017-2018): pubg during its prime years was one of the best pvp games ever created imo. There was no bullshit Asian maps, anime style skins, there was pure content. Unfortunately, when vikendi came out this game started going downhill from there, now it’s in a really bad state as far as I know.

5.CS GO: you can trash talk this game all you want but it’s one of the most competitive games of all time. The skill ceiling was very very high set, the difference between a 2000 elo and a 3000 elo faceit players was immense. Now, that cs go is basically removed from existence, cs 2 is a shitty game with vibrant/cartoonish colors that don’t fit the setting of the game. Coding problems are there as well and they are pretty noticeable.

Honorable mentions:Bf2, Bf3, BfBc2, BfBc2 Vietnam, CoD BO3 (Zombies).

1. Deepwoken
2. Deepwoken
3. Deepwoken
4. Deepwoken
5. Deepwoken

In my opinion it-
1. Starcraft
2. League of Legends
3. DoTA 2 (the match making sucks now, there is basically no team balance)
4. Sabnautica
5. Genshin Impact
:panties::panties:

1. Being a dik (suifuel)
2. Summertime Saga (rope fuel)
3. Milfy City (ER fuel)
4. Leap of Faith (Grape Fuel)
5. Artemis