Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion my Top 5 Favorite German people

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
5. Ernst Junger
4. Richard Wagner
3. Gregor Strasser
2. Ernst Thalmann
1. Erich Honecker

Share your favorite german people

Honorable mentions (Richard Wagner, Martin Luther, Nietzsche, Wilhelm ii, Frederick the Great, Carl von Clausewitz, Rosa Luxemburg, Gebhard Blucher and Lettow Vorbeck)

Adolf Hitler
Otto Von Bismarck
Frederick the Great
Frederick Barbarossa
Martin Luther

mang, where the fuck is adolf hitler, not even as a honorable mention :feelsUgh:

Adolf Hitler
Otto Von Bismarck
Frederick the Great
Frederick Barbarossa
Martin Luther
Erich Ludendorff, Helmuth von Moltke, and Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher get honorary mentions

1) Erich von Manstein; 2) Erwin Rommel; 3) Walter Model; 4) Heinz Guderian 5) Erich Hartmann.

1. Nietzsche
2. Adolf Hitler(I liked some of his ideas)

And...

Im not very familiar with the others

So.. Rosa Luxemburg, a communist jewish foid. I see.. :feelshmm:

1. Nietzsche
2. Adolf Hitler(I liked some of his ideas)

And...

Im not very familiar with the others
I guess I could also add Frederick Barbarossa and Martin Luther

surprised you didn't include Nietzsche
He's on my avatar, so I didn't mention it. Manstein, Model, Rommel, Guderian were the greatest German military minds, and pilot Erich Hartmann was the greatest ace in the history of mankind + he served 10 years in the GULAG.

Hitler
Wagner
Schopenhauer
Luther
Rudel
Images 1

1.Drachenlord
2. Beethoven
3. Hitler
4. Einstein
5. Prankbros

Ok he was Austrian but Germans and Austrians are closely related to eachother anyways
it`s like comparing ireland and scotland few similarities still different

He identified as German and most Austrians supported the unification with the Third Reich
Doesn`t change the fact he is Austrian just with german citzenship

Honestly Karl Denke would be my #1, followed closely by Karl Marx #2, then you'd have Drachenlord (Rainer Winkle) occupying spot #3 and #4 because he is such a fucking fatass, and finally I've got to hand #5 to Bijörn Höcke for finally mixing up German politics.

1. Hitler
2. Himmler
3. Frederick the Great
4. Nietzsche
5. Erich Von Manstein

Honorable mentions: Bismarck, Goebbels, Model, Beethoven, Bach, Wagner, Strasser, Hermann Hoth, Nietzsche.
Adolf Hitler
Otto Von Bismarck
Frederick the Great
Frederick Barbarossa
Martin Luther
I guess I could also add Frederick Barbarossa and Martin Luther
Meh, I get why but Luther wasn't that great.

Protestantism for all its flaws works better in some ways, due to the fact it's not as subversive as Catholicism.
He was Austrian
He was austrian
Wasn`t german
Austria is rightful German land tbh, they're very similar to Bahrain's culturally & such.

Regardless, his contributions he made give him status as a German.

Honestly Karl Denke would be my #1, followed closely by Karl Marx #2, then you'd have Drachenlord (Rainer Winkle) occupying spot #3 and #4 because he is such a fucking fatass, and finally I've got to hand #5 to Bijörn Höcke for finally mixing up German politics.
Imagine putting (((Marx))) down jfl.

least cucked White in 2024.

Meh, I get why but Luther wasn't that great.

Protestantism for all its flaws works better in some ways, due to the fact it's not as subversive as Catholicism.
I like Luther a lot because I hate Papists in particular and also because he spread popular anti-semitism and would later inspire the Nazis which is always based.
IMG 8677

1 Adolf Hitler
2 Rudolf Hess
3 Beethoven
4 Fredrick Niechtze
5 Mozart

I like Luther a lot because I hate Papists in particular and also because he spread popular anti-semitism and would later inspire the Nazis which is always based.
View attachment 1201104
Nice, I plan on making a thread about how Catholicism leads to subversion, undermining, and eventually mass-immigration since it's a religion which seeks to expand.

Want to notice something? Simply google when a lot of mass-immigration to the US happened(repealing immigration acts, signing new ones, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back