Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My toilet routine

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I would like to share my routine for when I am shitting, it is a ritual that promotes cleanliness unlike roasties and Chad's who don't even wipe their ass more than twice.

First off you take off your clothes before going on the toilet, you don't want them near the toilet in the first place. I prefer to leave a tap running just to block out obscene noises but that is just the autist in me. When you eventually take your shit you squat over the bowl just so any shit that is hanging from your ass will fall into the toilet rather that on the floor, if some shit is hanging then you have to wiggle your ass until is falls off. next you wipe until all the shit is gone. That isn't how you should end, next you need to run your fingers under the tap and rub water on your asshole and also finger your asshole so that you wash all the shit in there out, you need to carry this out for over 5 minutes until you are sure it is clean. Next you wash your hands and the sink thoroughly, open the windows and put your clothes back on. I also should say you need to clean the toilet seat before and after you sit on it, clean it with toilet paper soaked in water.

@Master pin this.

I see. That's a very detailed routine.

this routine sort of has the right idea with water but you should really just use a bidet/showerhead/faucet. it's far more hygienic than using fingers

it actually scares me how most westerners just do not clean their ass properly

this routine sort of has the right idea with water but you should really just use a bidet/showerhead/faucet. it's far more hygienic than using fingers

it actually scares me how most westerners just do not clean their ass properly
I have smelt shit off people many times, even professional school teachers, etc