Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My tits are perfect, ergo you can't kill me

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
I present to you Phryne: the ancient Greek prostitute so goddamned pretty that a court decided not to prosecute her for Heresy.

sui fuel for ancient greekcels tbh

It was even over back then. It truly never began. Everything is rigged from the very beginning. Everything is in favour for females.

At least the ancient Greeks were honest about it instead of acting as if there were equality between ugly men and attractive foids like governments do now.

She looks fat, I wouldve sentenced that bitch to death, Im immune to whore spells

why didnt they just punish her by making her a sex slave tbhthb

a compromise

Still better than any foid today. I bet she would let an incel fuck her if he had enough money.

It was even over back then. It truly never began. Everything is rigged from the very beginning. Everything is in favour for females.

At least the ancient Greeks were honest about it instead of acting as if there were equality between ugly men and attractive foids like governments do now.