Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My time will soon be up

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Everyday I fantasize about roping its only gotten worse since I discovered the blackpill but even before I was blackpilled I wanted/tried to kms I just fear I'm going to rope on impulse eventually which would be a good thing anyways I'm just a disposable sub 5 nigcel

I don't find "roping on impulse" anything bad in particular as it's one of the rare occasions when your survival instinct gets suppressed and you are actually able to push yourself over the edge. It's only important that you research your preffered method and have a good plan of action so that you don't botch it and end up a vegetable. But then, being only 20 you have multiple copes to try out, maybe even chances of ascending. To quote my fav book on the subject, "How do you know that suicide is the answer if you haven't tried everything else first? You can always kill yourself later."