Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My time here was short lived

Nick Gurr

Nick Gurr

Banned
-
Egofuel = Lifefuel

By retards

Last edited:
failed larp account. nobody goes from making an account on incel website to having sex within 1 month. get a little more creative if youre tryna larp dude

failed larp account. nobody goes from making an account on incel website to having sex within 1 month. get a little more creative if youre tryna larp dude

100% this guy found the blackpill on tiktok at max 3 or 4 months ago

100% this guy found the blackpill on tiktok at max 3 or 4 months ago
The termonology of the blackpill, yes but the idea i had since young age due to consistent mogging from others

What a lifetime without pussy would do to a Nick gurr.

Joined Oct 18, 2023
Posts 43

Rest in piss Bozo, you won't be remembered.

Normie that was in a break up and found a rebound

1. Cope #1
2. Cope #2
3. Cope #3 :feelsseriously:

I didn't do this at first. I eased into it by using my "mentalcel traits" to make her seem like "im different". Yes being incel is far better than normie because you have the ability to show foids the substance to your life. Some things i do is long stares without talking. Normies cant keep their mouth shut and thats drys up pussy so fast. But when your able to hold your composure and not say shit, she starts to ask what you're thinking about. Obviously since im mentalcel i think about so much shit. Heck i see the world in CSS. Every object i see I try to pick out the styling and write the code in my head. The trick is when asked you say im thinking about you or how pretty you are.
Negawatt

another day, another fraud outing himself out, congrats.

Lol this guy isn’t even banned? Clicked on his profile and it’s not hardbanned either

I hope you get hit by a truck & you should also kill yourself.