Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My time away from this forum brought me great clarity

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
★★
It's been months since I've participated in any sort of incel media. Taking a break really helped to bring into focus what is really important. I realized many things about myself and what I believe. Like many men on this forum, I long for a deeply emotional and compassionate relationship with a woman. I long to be validated, and hold her hand while walking in the park. However, recent developments in popular culture have all but reinforced that the prospect of such validation is impossible. Women have become as entitled and dangerous as ever. I honestly wait for the day where merely looking at a woman will be a jail sentence for an incel. I've considered leaving the United States on several occasions, despite my lack of general social skills.

The point of all of this is that I just had a coming to Jesus moment where I realized that none of this was real. Even if I were to move to some third world shithole, the woman of my dreams would potentially still sleep behind my back and cuck me. There is only one escape for an incel, technology.

Ok, but can you spell red?

It's been months since I've participated in any sort of incel media. Taking a break really helped to bring into focus what is really important. I realized many things about myself and what I believe. Like many men on this forum, I long for a deeply emotional and compassionate relationship with a woman. I long to be validated, and hold her hand while walking in the park. However, recent developments in popular culture have all but reinforced that the prospect of such validation is impossible. Women have become as entitled and dangerous as ever. I honestly wait for the day where merely looking at a woman will be a jail sentence for an incel. I've considered leaving the United States on several occasions, despite my lack of general social skills.

The point of all of this is that I just had a coming to Jesus moment where I realized that none of this was real. Even if I were to move to some third world shithole, the woman of my dreams would potentially still sleep behind my back and cuck me. There is only one escape for an incel, technology.
tldr: water is wet

Are you talking about ultra realistic VR or sex robots? Both of them are quite far to be fully developed tbh.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Giphy 1

Same here. I’ve taken two breaks from this forum - both about 3 months long. Each time I re-tried the normie lifestyle. JFL.

Incels need to come together and buy an island and declare Incelistan.

Welcome back, OP

Welcome back to the party bro