Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My throat hurts rn and I’m coughing bad

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Maybe I ate a lot of sweets rn so my throat is sore it’s happened before but I’m coughing a lot fuck they closed down the school down the street from my school because of the Coronavirus patient in the town I hope I didn’t get it

coronas me
stay safe, man

coronas me
stay safe, man
I will try but holy shit my throat is fucking aching and everytime my hands even come near my eyes they get all red and itchy I hope it’s allergies tbh

Get it checked cause that sounds bad and make sure to look after yourself.

Get it checked cause that sounds bad and make sure to look after yourself.
Imma just take an antihistimine and see how things go tho now I do remember I took about 12 or 10 sleeping pills last night

That patient is your stalker and he just gave you corona.

Corona is supposed to cause fever, shortness of breath and sore throat.

Nothing as far as I’ve read has said anything about it causing eye irritation so I’m thinking you’ve probably just got some spring allergies going on my nig.

So I think you’ll be ok.

Though check your tonsils for white patches that may indicate strep.

If you see that shit on your tonsils get in to the doctor and get yourself some antibiotics pronto as not all cases of it resolve on their own.

My uncle learned that the hard way, thought he was going to be Mr. Macho and just ride things out until it went away.

Well it didn’t go away and he developed red bumps all over his skin as the infection progressed but yeah he then finally went in, got treated and is alright now and basically told me he’ll never make that mistake again of trying to wait it out.

I guess being isolated has it's advantages.

That patient is your stalker and he just gave you corona.
Interesting you might be right I wasn’t able to see him last night but I do think he was following me around after school and watching me as I went to the bus. I think he did the same thing today.

Nothing as far as I’ve read has said anything about it causing eye irritation so I’m thinking you’ve probably just got some spring allergies going on my nig.

So I think you’ll be ok.

If you see that shit on your tonsils get in to the doctor and get yourself some antibiotics pronto as not all cases of it resolve on their own.

My uncle learned that the hard way, thought he was going to be Mr. Macho and just ride things out until it went away.

Well it didn’t go away and he developed red bumps all over his skin as the infection progressed but yeah he then finally went in, got treated and is alright now and basically told me he’ll never make that mistake again of trying to wait it out.
Will do then. If I get sick I’ll just tell my parents I think I have a cold or smth. I don’t want my mom to know I’ve Been taking her sleeping meds

So I think you’ll be ok.

Will do then. If I get sick I’ll just tell my parents I think I have a cold or smth. I don’t want my mom to know I’ve Been taking her sleeping meds
Whyd that send twice so gay

Over for coronacels

Before you got to the hospital go walk around town and spread her love a bit more tbh
Don’t worry, I’m on my way to school rn lol. Gotta spread the love mane world peace

Its over for you

I have bad news for you

Drink water nigga